| Ninja vs Pmo |

DAY 12 COMPLETED

Good morning guys,
When I am at my apartment alone that’s my weakest moment of the day. So to solve it most of the time of the day I am always outside or chilling with friends. So yesterday I got home early and got some work done in my laptop , as soon as I finished it I started getting urges.

Then I got this idea. I called one of my old friend. He is an athlete. We talked about our school games and memories. It was very emotional and fun too. About 40 mins went by and at the end he said “thank you for calling me, if you need something just call me okay?” .

So after dinner I arranged about 10 contacts of my old school mates. And whenever I will have these urges I will just call one of em. My mind is in peace.

2 Likes

DAY 14 COMPLETED

Okay I don’t write daily unless something worth sharing or pmo related happens to me. Yeah since yesterday I m getting these ultra urges , the more I try not to think about it the harder it gets. So I decided to do little sneak peek only on one condition no touching. And I saw some vids without touching and obviously here’s where I made the mistake. Now I can’t keep up with it the urges became 2times stronger but somehow I managed to survive the night and fell asleep.

Now as I am in my workplace the only thing my mind is thinking is God damn PMO. I don’t know if I can survive long enough. I shouldn’t have edged :tired_face::cold_sweat:

P.s. the phone calling thing to my old mates didn’t work.

It’s always bad if that happens. It’s so hard to get back on track after that.

In these cases, I set myself the challenge where I say “Today I don’t watch ■■■■ or touch my dick. And this rule only lasts for one day. So, I don’t need to worry about tomorrow.”
(Obviously the next day I will go back to the “old” no-PMO rule which is basically the same but the thought that this “special” rule only lasts for 1 day helps me to get past this day after edging).

I hope it doesn’t sound too confusing :smile:

Stay strong buddy

3 Likes

@neveragaintw Yes thats a good way, today I will not fap. Focusing on today instead of the end goal , that’s pretty neat …thanx mate I will try it

DAY 16 COMPLETED

Okay those urges went away… I am back to normal. So glad I didn’t fap otherwise I would’ve been lying in the corner feeling no shit right now :grin:.
The benefits are coming again , people are noticing me. Yesterday I made some eye contact with a girl infact she was looking at me… I
didn’t knew what to do so I left .:sweat:
Anyways next time !

1 Like

Poor you, keep going!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

:sob:… … .

1 Like

DAY 17 COMPLETED

Yesterday my friend was playing football representing our home town. I cheered him along with my friends. The cheering from the audience was so loud , it was epic. We lost in the finals but we had a great time.

Okay after the match was over my voice cracked , I thought this will go on for like 1 week but my voice came back and on top of it it got more deep. My family also noticed it. So I am confuse now is it because of nofap or the shouting ?
I already have a big Adams apple in my throat😁 which I got in my teenage

1 Like

i think a change of voice because of nofap is unlikely but if, then it is a slow process. a notable change from one day to another is pretty surely impossible to be a cause of nofap.

(the natural sound is due to the length and tension of the vocal cords. i would say it is from the shouting and will go back to normal in some days)

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you.

1 Like

Day 21 completed
FINALLY I broke my record of 20 days. Now I will push the limits and keep moving forward… Feeling awesome and a lil sense of pride is there.
Also I m developing new interest in my life. With nofap I m able to focus on other important things now.
Believe in nofap guys. Never lose hope.

P.s. I was traveling for my last seminar for like past 3 days, so I couldn’t update my diary.

4 Likes

DAY 22 COMPLETED

Today I started working on some new stuff that I am passionate about. Urges were very little today.

2 Likes

DAY 26 COMPLETED
I am pretty sure I will pass the 30 days mark. I am feeling a great change inside… it’s like pmo isn’t an issue anymore. If I see a hot girl , I notice her eyes , then her hair. If she looks at me I look away, now that’s a different thing I m working on :grin:. But I have come wayy far from my earlier pervy set of mind hunting for ■■■ and boobies… these things doesn’t bother me nowadays. Nofap is quite rewarding.
But I know those urges will come again and I will be triggered at some point , this time I am well prepared and ready to fight.

Day 27 COMPLETED
No urges at all… busy in my work. Now a days I like talking with a person rather than standing alone doing nothing . Plus I really had this problem keeping the conversation going during pmo and giving awkward silence. Now I feel open talking to a person, it’s like I can laugh with him or hug him or her casually.

I forgot to mention , I had a wet dream during my seminars. Here’s the thing I don’t remember the dream while I do remember a feeling down below that would describe a “wet dream”, then again was it a dream or reality. 50-50 chance. I consider it a positive sign representing semen retention.