πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†'πŸ†‚ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ†ˆ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ†…πŸ…΄ 1000 πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΌπŸ†‚

Hello and what’s up everyone :v::sunglasses:

Today’s day was an awesome one. I made many new friends, I played numerous of fantastic games, got an award in GAMELOOP’s GC. I feel like I’m the luckiest man (no not man, boy) on earth. I’m feeling the ocean of pure blood circulation. I love all my friends :heart: those who come and read this diary of a stupid guy like me.

Everything is going fine. Tomorrow will be my 20th day, very excited to reach there again. A very good night to everyone. :blush:

Let’s meet tomorrow :wave::yum:

2 Likes

yeahhh, keep going broda!

1 Like

Thanks mate :blush: …

1 Like

About that β€œMisleading society” post, there is another one ralking about the same thing (β€’β€Ώβ€’)
Here it is

4 Likes

Thanks bro for sharing :heart:

1 Like

26 February 2021 - Friday - Day 20 :v::sunglasses:

Feeling awesome!!!
Going to play some game on internet.

Having little headache, maybe due to the cold. But I’m damn sure it will be vanished in 24 hours. Let’s meet you’ll at night.

Let’s go :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

One more thing to inform, today I had nighfall in the morning. Was feeling bit tired and upset. But now I’m all good and fine. Thanks @Mitchy :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

26 February 2021 - Friday - 9:36 PM - Day 20

Woho… Today’s day was good. What not to thanks for? I did many new activities and enjoyed the bright sunny day of Friday. Though I had nighfall but I didn’t stopped and kept on hustling. I made this ugly day, a good one for many people. I thank God for gifting me such a wonderful community and friends where I can share my day to day activities with everyone. I’m the luckiest boy on the planet Earth. :blush:

A very good night to everyone. I’m going to play games. And last but not the least… :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

Let’s go :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Mitchy I’m upset bro

2 Likes

What’s up Nihar? What’s the reason you upset

1 Like

Actually my girlfriend had demanded me for sex but I refused. :disappointed::disappointed::sob::sob::sob: And she left me.

3 Likes

I’m feeling like giving up everything :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Feels bad when someone has lust over you. You stayed strong turning her down like that. I’m always there in DMS if u need me. Sorry for your loss and stay strong

2 Likes

Have you relapsed? Today I will also relapse :disappointed::disappointed:

I’m not feeling good at all

I QUIT

I will not continue with NoFap :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Yes l relapsed but don’t relapse as an excuse that l did. Do something good beside fapping to make u happy like video games ldk. Never been in a relationship so l can’t help but support you sorry

1 Like

Noooooo that’s what you’re brain wants. For you to give in. If you do this you will get worse. Right now you might not see it but you become a bit better everyday. Don’t let fapping change this

2 Likes

Hm… May I call you tomorrow :sob::sob::pray:

I do calls only on discord sorry. If u want to then add me. Text when u want to call and when I’m not busy l be there