(っ◔◡◔)っ Nihar ka info ♥

That was lit :fire: badass!!

4 Likes

Ah that’s where you are wrong :joy::joy::joy::joy:, apparently @Stubborn here is a girl or is she?

4 Likes

@The_integrous_one Did you read this?

Also nothing’s fishy here as I just didn’t revealed my id due to being shy towards my activity.
And that girl is my very bad friend who told me about these things and still she is motivating me to do so. :joy::joy:

@Human108 Nice to know you brother… I’m from Jharkhand :revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts:

@rewire_user IDK who is (L) but suspicion should be there… :joy::joy:
I would happily sent those screenshots but I lost my previous id, sorry for that :grimacing::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts:
I can tag those girls but I won’t :unamused::unamused:
@StealthChopperinbond All the best for boards :revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart:

@The_integrous_one Yeah I’m a girl, no doubt with it and I’ve promised to reveal my video after completing 1000 days :triumph::triumph::triumph:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: thanks to all :revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

If your name is dikshita and your nick name niharika then why did you you mention your full name as Niharika Singh. I still think something is fishy here.

4 Likes

Bro @rewire_user you are L apply some logic, I am doing most of your work here :joy:.

3 Likes

Girls ?? They are barely any girls here, You can count them on fingers !
Let me help You ,
@sakshi11 Can You tag all Your girl buddies, So that We can counter that Person !
Because misbehaving from a girl is forbidden according to rules of this community !
:sweat_smile:
And Most Importantly, Do you know her ?

3 Likes

She might be a girl. But if she is a girl then she pretended really well to be a boy. At some point, she mentioned that His(Her) GF broke up with him(her) because he refused to have sex with her.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: she is super talented :fire::fire::fire:.

3 Likes

Yeah man. She(He) was really into the character. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think @Stubborn should try for Bollywood, or daily soaps at least :joy:, even top notch stars struggle with getting into character so well as she does.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wow I was not wrong when I said @Stubborn should join Bollywood :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: That’s why I wasn’t revealing myself but I thought you’ll will understand. :disappointed::disappointed:

Two emotions in one line !
Happy and Sad !

2 Likes

Oh damn, how could I miss that, it was so obvious conclusion, stupid me.

2 Likes

Everyone please stop it.

Shall I post my pic to prove it or what, why are you’ll not believing me. :thinking::thinking:

No, don’t do that. It’s an anonymous forum.

Can A normal human being can go this far to prove his innocence !
L thinking
:thinking:

3 Likes

Arreee guys :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Please don’t talk here my diary will be ruined :pray::pray: