Nightfall ruins the reboot process

So 3 days ago I was caught by a wetdream. And basically I felt depressed a little. It seems like the anxiety and brain fog is back (more than usual) and for the past two days I am feeling the same awkwardness that I used to feel before NoFap.
So what should I do to feel good again and reduce some anxiety that is inside of me?

1 Like

you can’t change or influence what happened.
try to relax and move on. the bad feelings will pass after some time.

1 Like

I have frequent wetdreams all the time, mine are usually caused by workouts, soo if i have a workout during the day they tend to happen during that same night, its normal as we are recovering and rewiring addicts for our bodys to do this things we have created pathways on our brain due to the addiction, while this is happening things are Being brought back to normal again, as long as you are not watching anything that could trigger that part of your brain, then let the body and mind do their thing, because thats what i am doing we can not help what our biological body decides.

My recommendition are after you have wetdreams you eat alot do excercises to keep everything stable

1 Like