Nf Companion Version 2.14

Hi dear @Taher
NF Companion app is the best app i have ever used and i am too excited to see the next version 2.14 as soon as possible. The next version would be the best gift for me and i am counting the seconds for releasing.
I hope direct massage be available in v 2.14
Friends like this post to motivating admin!

4 Likes

Can wait for the feature where we say if someone who is in my companion list has added me too :slight_smile:
But this app definitely is the reason why I feel that I can beat the addiction!

4 Likes

Agree! There should also be a option to talk with your companions! (Maybe im dumb and i havent found it yet)

1 Like

:joy: Poor admin. How often have you heard all our recommendations :rofl:

1 Like

@ahzobair1 It’s on my list and will come soon, just can’t promise for V2.14 though.

1 Like

Dear @Taher can i ask for sharing code list sorted by longest streak in excel format? Cause i want to have powerful companions in my companions list and that would motivate me alot.

You can manually reorder them however you want @ahzobair1.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying dear @Taher (Taher) Yeah i can reorder them but the problem is here that i don’t have lots of companions sharing codes especially companions with streaks above 30 days. But when i look at badge section i see lots of people with 90 day badges, 120 day badge and… and i want to have those people as my companion but i don’t have their sharing codes. If you give me the codes in excel format i would be too happy!

The point of sharing codes is maintaining user privacy, so I can’t give you that. Maybe create a new post here asking users for their codes?

4 Likes