Newboy new Diary

Well done, I know we don’t get along very well, but I’m proud of you.

1 Like

Thank you very much :pray: to all brothers,we all are along the same road going to success.we all are the warriors of an army :military_helmet: which fight evil desire and evil pmo and we all fight like an army which is not divided by their origin, language, nationality and anything else.we are one and we fight like that, remeber thats why I call you BROTHERS cus we are THE ARMY OF BROTHERS.

2 Likes

Day 9
HSA-15 days

So after crossing my highest streak it feel really good.

SO now I am gonna introduce some new concept and that is HSA=highest streak to achieve,that is 15 days for now

So this is day 9
Study a few hours but not with concentration
Use phone for about 6 hours

Feel low today cause of overthinking about future
I will start to follow time table and study hard.
Overall average day

Good night
Gucci

2 Likes

Good night, Brother. Looking forward to better days for you.

1 Like

Finally brother you broke your record :sunglasses::+1::fire: Proud of you man i was having some urges and i see you and other members struggling and my urges are also dead now :fire::fire:Lets gooo brah:Ta!!

2 Likes

Day 10
HSA- 15 days
A good day,study a few hours prepare for chemistry exam

Use phone about 5 hours
Have some urges but really handle them easily

Now what is happening with me is that I am feeling more powerful by mind,I can control my mind

My mind don’t wanders and stay calm their is no bombardment of negative thoughts

Feeling better,a good day
Good night
Gucci

1 Like

Keep going brother we have to win this battle.All the best

1 Like

One thing I appreciate is your ‘HSA’ idea. Setting checkpoints provides short term goals, which helps you maintain consistency. I am doing follow-up on the same idea.

You can do the same for other things as well- studies, sports, exercise and set weekly and monthly targets. This helps maintain schedule and provides discipline.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Thnks bro @immortal227 for your suggestion and support.You have been motivating me for so many days.

1 Like

It’s our duty to help, motivate and inspire each other, my friend. We are Brothers fighting a war and we’re all on the same side.

1 Like

Day 11
HSA-15 days

Busy today guys
Tomorrow is my chem paper
Preparing for chemistry, still studying.

Use phone about 5 hours

Studying all day, have some urges but control them very easily.Feel like urges have no power over me.

Overall a good day
Good night
Gucci

3 Likes

You are improving steadily. Keep going.

1 Like

Day 12
HSA-15 days

Write my chemistry paper today it’s good.
Use phone about 6 hours

0 urges

Just try to study but can’t concentrate.
Waste time on YouTube and some other stuff

Just do nothing today
ALL over a non productive day,do nothing productive

Going to control this too much screen time
It is bad for my health.I have to increase my focus time,my concentration power

Below average days as do nothing productive today.

May peace :v: establish in Ukraine and Russia

Good night
Gucci

2 Likes

I just relapsed and realise what I have done :sob: omg I am on 13th day, never peek into nudity it will really lead to the end of the happy days.Now it happened what I can do now is nothing, why I did it, oh god shame .sorry brothers I also break your faith and trust,I am leaving.

3 Likes

NO PROBLEM BROTHER. THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR WIRRING ONLY, WE HAVE TO GET UP AND BOUNCE BACK BETTER! you got it man you can do it :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::fire:

2 Likes

bhai r u fine? u Haven’t wrote anything it’s been 8 days

2 Likes

Day 1

Hello guys I am back,I just created a post you can chk it out and I am on DAY-1 and 18 hours.I just relapsed after 25 feb so many times and made my mind to relapse tomorrow but I realise it is the time to fullfill my remaining dreams.

Bro I was not good I just got so much depressed and cried.

so I am back thnks Fazlury,I will fight and definitely defeat this pmo,just give me power through your prayers

2 Likes

yes bro this morning my prayers will be for newboy definitely and u can do it bro :pray::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you brother :relaxed: for believing in me and I will also pray for you.

3 Likes

Hi back again in the fight
I will chk in on every Sunday
Today is day 2

2 Likes