Newbie at workouts

Don’t, limit your sugar consumption! Eat healthy bro! You’ll feel much better over all

1 Like

There’s only one thing for you to lose weight right now, running. Run for as long as you can, each and every day. Start with slow runs for less durations, then gradually increase your timings with time. After you’re able to run for 30 minutes continuously, then gradually increase your speed. For this, what you’ll need to do is after 30 mins of slow running, give next 1 min to sprinting. Then gradually increase the time and rounds of sprinting. When it comes to losing fat, there is still no exercise that can beat running.
And whats more important is your nutrition. At your age, I’ll say eat everything , but avoid junk food as much as you can. There is a healthy substitute for everything. You can eat whole grain brown bread as sandwich instead of burgers, you can eat sattu paratha/dal puri instead of pizza, you can drink milk shake, badam shake, banana shake or any shake or juice out there, instead of cold drink. Bro, its not as difficult as you think.
Also, you don’t really need to join gym now. You can run anywhere, you can skip ropes anywhere, you can do ground exercises like push ups, pull ups, crunches, squats, planks etc anywhere. Enrol in some sport, if you can. First you’ll need to open up your body, and then you can go to gym and focus on more muscle building.
Also, there’s one important thing that I must tell you. When we are younger, we generally tend to be chubbier than an older person of similar stature. Its simply the natural fat, we call “baby fat” which is found around cheeks and tummy of younger people. As one grows older, these fats go away. So, don’t stress too much about it. But that doesn’t mean that you should just relax and not focus on your body. This is the perfect time for you to start physical training. Go and do it.

It’s raining outside😑

1 Like

You can run in your room I was doing that during entire lockdown. Just make small rounds and count them. Have a goal in mimd of how many rounds you wanna make and do it. Running outside is harder anyways. So, start from home.

3 Likes

Ok i will do that now! Thx for your advice.

1 Like

If you want to get big you better go to a gym

However, training at home with body weight is also valid, of course, knowing that it will not be very impressive.

there is a steroid for growth, it is known as GH. As for its use, you must consult an endocrine, but as you are 18 years old I do not guarantee satisfactory results

When I was your age, it was very, very low. I was 1.70 and started making mental statements at night. Mentalizing myself higher. At 20, I had + 1.80. Our imagination belongs to us, use it. You may not get the results, but it never hurts to try. A book that talks about this is the power of Joseph Murph’s subconscious

2 Likes