The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

2021-05-07T18:30:00Z
Zero Hours, I am feeling ashamed of it :pensive: and I should be then only I will push forward. :angry:
I will give my best tomorrow.

3 Likes

I know you will :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Challenge started from 9th May?

1 Like

@SincereDev

2 Likes

Ok bro thanks…(ignore)

2 Likes

I’m in guys,
I needed this to boost me as I need to study 8-10hrs per day :fist:

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one Add my name too brother.
It’s been 20 days since I came onto the app again , due to lockdown I have stopped studying and also stopped nofap . But it’s the right time to come on track now.:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Done, added your name too.

2 Likes

Update

Main monthly challenge begins tomorrow, it will proceed from 10th to 31st May, I’ve added 23 brackets in front of your names in score board one for each day and the final bracket for total score. I’d be looking forward to regular updates from every member of the challenge, there are 15 members, I request all to put this thread in watching or tracking mode so that you don’t miss updates and stay motivated by seeing other members working hard. Remember consistency is the key try to do min 3-4 hours of study whatever situation you are in, it will benefit for sure in long term

Wishing all the best to everyone

Keep calm and study hard

9 Likes

Thanks bro :slightly_smiling_face: @The_integrous_one

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this peice of advice brother, Switching it to Watching mode will surely Help. :blue_heart::clinking_glasses:

Will Look Forward to win this Challenge and the reward will be that satisfactory feeling of Accomplishment.

I know I can come second, Because @rohankians can’t be beaten in this challenge at least :sweat_smile::handshake::pray:

3 Likes

Bring it on​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: :white_check_mark: no more wasting time

4 Likes

Never underestimate yourself :joy::fire:

Yup I have wasted a lot of time today too.
But the challenge starts tomorrow and I am pumped up now :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.
It’s time now to unleash my beast mode :triumph::fire:.

Seeing the positive responses is so motivating let’s kill it

Yes that is the best feeling.

Let’s see which three people make it to the hall of fame this month, everyone bring on your best game.

7 Likes

Come on guys … let’s give ur best this time and show our true potential …

No more wasting of time from now…I am gonna give my fullest …BEAST MODE ON

:fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

If Smart Work ever had another name, It will be Anime-doro I tried it today and It was just :fire: :sunglasses:

I urge every single one of you to give it a try. And I just watched it today, But I guess it has the potential to do wonders.

3 Likes

Again 1 hour 50 minutes :neutral_face:

I’m trying brother it’s just I’ve been on meds and feel sleepy most of the day… Will try push more and more :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve studied very less today
Just 1.5 hours
But I won’t disappoint anyone else and myself tomorrow onwards :sweat_smile:.
@Prox see you did better than me today :joy:, staying consistent matters.
I’d recommend to first take proper sleep then use the remaining time effectively. Studying while feeling sleepy will not be beneficial.

4 Likes

Using Animedoro :clinking_glasses:
2021-05-08T18:30:00Z
2 Hours of Study, This is just the beginning :fire:

2 Likes

Good job :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.

2 Likes

You can brother, But consistently doing efforts are more important than studying everything in just 1 day
If you study even 2 hours for 7 days a week consistently = 14 hours
In one day maximum anyone can do is 6-7 hours for an average student I am considering
Let’s take 2 days of excessive study of 6 hours = 12 hours or 14 hours.
Equivalent, That’s why consistency is important,
This comes under smart work.
And If you can push You can easily do 3 hours of study daily, = 21 hours of study.
Mark my words, You can win this challenge just by consistency.

5 Likes