The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

Here are the results of May

The post of King of Warriors goes to @TheBigSP with 204.5 points :fire::tada:

The other two warriors who made it to the hall of fame this month are @shiva25 with 187.5 points and @sheamus with 136 points :tada:

The three warriors who made it to the runners up section but missed the cut for hall of fame are @The_integrous_one 118 points @_TIGER 113 points and @anon65589122 102 points

I would also like to appreciate all those who made it to above 16 names, there were about 30 members in the beginning but only 16 made it to the end so be proud of yourself for staying regular

Those who couldn’t make it to hall of fame or the runners up section, don’t get disheartened just give your best next month

8 Likes

Does these hours points carry over to Next month?

2 Likes

Nope no such rule, new month, new points.

1 Like

No I mean is there was seperate section to store previous records as like in phone Addiction group?

1 Like

Today I had food poisoning and traveling. So I worked for 30min today

1 Like

For example this @The_integrous_one

3 Likes

I haven’t thought about it :sweat_smile:, you can keep your own record if you want, because points are not exactly the study hours, they will include battle and duel points too for some members.

3 Likes

Ha leave it… Faaltu me azeeb sa ho jaayega…
8 se 30 June tak regular Challenge Start hoga na?

2 Likes

@Nep_12 at the end of 5 June… We will both report our status in duel … Keep in mind let’s see who score the most points

2 Likes

It will start from 6th, I had mentioned it in the details earlier. First 5 days duel and next 25 days main challenge.

3 Likes

Good bye … Guys… Let’s see on 5th June night or 6 June :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@maya
Today 4.5 hrs …

@The_integrous_one add 5 points for me for yesterday…

3 Likes

Yes I’m In, I forgot to address it :sweat_smile:
And you take care buddy, no need to torture yourself.

3 Likes

Today i studied 2.5 hrs … worst day in a while but i’ll do better tomorrow

3 Likes

I didn’t studied anything …
"BIG ZERO FOR ME " :-1:
I will do good for tomorrow .

2 Likes

June 2
3 Hours (3 points)

Total points = 7

2 Likes

Thank you bro @The_integrous_one you are giving your valuable time to run this challenge. :pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Nep_12 okay bhai …

4 Likes

Bro it actually helps me too, this challenge is good for consistency that’s why I don’t want it to end up like the last one :sweat_smile:.

@Nep_12 bro why are you in duel with both @_TIGER and @SincereDev :joy:. Sort it out guys.

4 Likes

Bruh you need not count points till 5th, you can challenge someone for a duel.
Here

2 Likes