The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

I’d like to join … count me in please

3 Likes

Added your name to the score board @maya update your score there preferably at end of every day or whenever you find time.

3 Likes

Use simple technique of using a wrist watch to keep track of time and keeping phone aside while you study… Worked best for me

Naturally you can go 45-90 mins easily if you are deeply invested. Pomodoro will break the rhythm you have. And usually people keep on checking phone to see if the time is up

So remove your phone. Use a watch or clock. Fool proof

You can use it alternatively to animedoro/pomodoro

Watching stuff that gets the dopamine kicking(entertainment) will make you less interested in study when you resume… So you will end up binging anyway

5 Likes

Yeah I do that mostly, I just start the timer in my study checker app keep the mobile phone in airplane mode and keep it away from my study table. I don’t have problem with studying just got one problem and that is I keep messing up my sleep schedule :sweat_smile:, I slept just 5 hours last night and that’s why I didn’t have enough energy to study much :sweat_smile:.
I’ll keep that in check now.

Let’s kill it people.

Keep Calm and study hard

4 Likes

Hi
Im in
Ive entered my name @ysub in scoreboard

Thanks

1 Like

I Agree brother. But It was 50 min of study session and 1 session of 25min anime/show (As an alternative, You can watch some show type which don’t build suspense). Also, It depends on person to person that He will use it as a reward or He wants to binge watch it. It’s working for me doesn’t mean It will work for everyone :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I just wanted to adopt new methods for studying and this was just day 1. I will tell you more about this in future. Also, I do agree with that point, Anime builds up suspense so badly that people can watch and can’t resist also It can ruin your focus while studying on that 50 min session. But It’s a good thing to start, Just for beginning/beginners.

Because I don’t study at all. But I do keep that reward in my mind. And that satisfaction that I have studied and I deserve this break. That feeling is just awesome. :fire::clinking_glasses:
I don’t know brother, Whether It’s right or wrong. I am just trying a new method that’s all. At least something is better than Nothing. :sweat_smile::handshake:.
That’s why I thought to share it.

That’s what I do, I wear a watch instead of keep checking my phone and get distracted by some messages. Also, If I get into the flow of studying, I don’t break it. Whether I voilate pomodoro or anything. :joy::sweat_smile: But these are effective study strategies for beginners. And It has worked for a million people. :handshake::fire:

Let’s Give our best Ultimate aim is to study and Win this Challenge. :smile::beers:

Shingou Sasageyo :fire::clinking_glasses:
(Give it all of your hearts)

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips @The_wild_perception and @rewire_user

3 Likes

I am not feeling well since the wedding started. Will go for Covid Report tommorow. Hope it comes negative.
Will join afterwards.

5 Likes

2 hours 18 minutes today

2 Likes

Studied for 4hrs today
was targeting 6hrs, but still I’m improving
(Hope only self study is been counted, otherwise study time will increase )

4 Likes

2 hrs only :persevere:
(20 character)

3 Likes

3 hrs
Word limit

3 Likes

8.5 points

5 Likes

Number Of Study Hours » 0 hr :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

You can add classes too if you feel like @TheBigSP

3 Likes

9.5 points today :relieved:
I can feel the fire burning inside🔥
Good to see so many updates.

4 Likes

Keep updating your scores in scoreboard too.

3 Likes

Update

Seeing that number of participants is more than expected I have decided that apart from the hall of fame there will be runners up section too in which those who secure 4th, 5th and 6th rank at the end of the month will be added.

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one please add me. Though I focus on productive work, but similar to study.

Today I have worked productively for 5 hours. Good day)

2 Likes

Done bro @Themonk1 added your name, 19th number in the scoreboard, you can update your time there.

2 Likes