Details and rules
This is going to be an individual challenge, each member is a lone warrior.
Each warrior is required to note their study time everyday either manually or by using some timer app. Those who are having classes add your class time too, but only add productive time out of them, like if you are having breaks in between classes don’t add that time.
The scoring system is
0.5 points for half an hour study, 1 point for one hour study and so on. The score should be rounded to lower number i. e. 4 hrs and 50 min counts as 4.5 points and not 5
Each warrior is required to post their score in the scoreboard as often as possible, posting study time in the thread daily is preferable, posting screenshot of your study hours is optional.
The main challenge will run for an entire month and each month names of top three scorers will be added to the hall of fame and the person whose score is highest at the end of the month will be the King of warriors for that particular month
Along with the main challenge there will be special events
Once someone joins this challenge they will be considered an all time member and their names will automatically be added to the scoreboard each month, if someone wants to leave or take a break at anytime just tag @Samaranjay
Failing to update the score by 2nd date of the upcoming month will lead to elimination (you’ll be reminded around the end of the month about it)
In the first 5 days of the month any two warriors can challenge each other, one duel per day, the one who wins the duel at the end of the day 5 points will be added to their month’s counter
This event will occur twice a month for three days each from 15th-17th and then from 25th-27th, only brave warriors who have sheer determination can join these.
Instructions for the members who join the battle :
- Completing 6 hours or more on each day will give +5 points for the month.
- Completing 8 hours or more on each day will give +10 points for the month.
- Failing to complete 18 hours of study in these 3 days will lead to reduction of 5 points from your monthly score i.e -5 points
- If you fail to complete 6 hours on a particular day out of 3 days and still manage to complete 18 hours in 3 days then no points will be added or subtracted from your monthly tally.
- The warrior who studies the most in these 3 days will get +15 points.