30th june
Productive time - 2 hours 30 minutes

1 Like

2021-06-18T18:30:00Z2021-06-29T18:30:00Z
I updated in Post 6

2 Likes

30 June 2021 1.5 hour …

2 Likes

Today succeeded to work for 4 hours. Thanks to stopping viewing junk digital content

2 Likes

@Samaranjay I’d like to join the challenge and report here as often as possible, starting today(1st July).

Thanks
:fire:

3 Likes

Well actually saying it’s more of an opportunity than a challenge. I’m also in guys.

There is a doubt I have, do I have to just submit the no. of hours I studied, because in that case some people can study more topics per hour I guess.

I think amount of study based on time + amount of knowledge gained, is good to consider.

3 Likes

All the best guys!:fire::100::v:t2:

2 Likes

Update your scores by tomorrow if you want to stay in July’s challenge

@maya @Karan050 @Dean_Ambrose @rewire_user
@drago @Mahesh27_03 @neo_150 @Mugiwara41 @Evolved @zorim

6 Likes

@shiva25 you too update asap. Battle 2 results also depend on you.

2 Likes

Sorry @Samaranjay I was not updating since 12-13 due to personal reasons. But I will try to do after 2nd july.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention but

Duels are open.

Tag me at the end of the day when you win a duel.

Anyone up for a duel with me tomorrow?

6 Likes

@Samaranjay Ready for it

2 Likes

Ashh mat is typing I think he want to duel with you …,but I want to duel with you
July 2 anyone duel ???

4 Likes

@_TIGER I stopped typing because I saw you typing xD but you can duel since both of you are already in the study mode.

I hope I can duel @rewire_user tomorrow

3 Likes

Then what about me​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Bro I want to duel with you :fire::fire::fire: you are a pro player. @shiva25 let’s see who will win ! :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Next 5 day ??? @_TIGER

3 Likes

I will join the duel with anyone he or she is alone like me

:sweat_smile::raised_hand::sweat_smile::raised_hand::sweat_smile::raised_hand::sweat_smile::raised_hand::sweat_smile::raised_hand:

hey I am in a duel but need a companion

Because @debellator @_TIGER @The_integrous_one are fighting now who is with whom :scream::joy:

3 Likes