[NeverGiveup420] Wake up, Do your Best, Rest, Repeat- All praises are for Allah Almighty

Mine was 15 Kms away :joy:

Right :joy:

Yep

1 Like

Oh damn :joy:.
Did you drive there yourself?

1 Like

Yep, I drove and took my brothers with me too.

1 Like

Ok ok ok nice. My parents don’t let me drive much, quite out of practice even though I have a licence, that’s why I walk everywhere :joy:

1 Like

Right…parents just want to protect us.

And that’s why you are physically fit :fire:

1 Like

Yeah everything has its positives too :joy:.
But I think I am fit because of regular morning workouts, I rarely miss a day, consistency in any habit creates wonders.

1 Like

Wow, that’s super great… Well said bro :fire:

1 Like

:fire: You must be really consistent from some time .WOW :fire:

1 Like

Yeah I think in last 500 days if we count the days I worked out that would be 450+ for sure
I am not that great in every aspect though, I still struggle with self control and studies :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Impressive :clap::fire:

Don’t worry , you’ll make a habit of it too.

1 Like

Thanks bro, you have also been doing good keep working and getting better :smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro… I will never give up😇

1 Like

Check in Day 16

Today’s Tip
If you really want something, you’ll find a way. With injured leg, I still exercised by using other muscles of my body. Now I feel great. I will make discpline a habit of mine.

Today’s Diary
Normal day except I had urges to watch a movie. I gave a strict shutup call with rudeness. I figure if I had started arguing with myself like a gentleman then sooner or later I may have slipped.

My mind is my servant, not the other way around.

Things I did today
Woke up at 4:30 am. Then slept from 6 am till 9 am.
Meditate
Study 2hrs 19 mins
Read Quran
Exercise
Diet Control
Gaze Control

Things I need to do
Correct sleep schedule so I don’t sleep again after waking up
Develop persistence
Develop relentless willpower
Study more
Develop calmness of emotional thoughts
Control Anger instantly and forgive the other person

1 Like

My foot was twisted a few days ago and during that time I found a new exercise regimen called chair workouts, you can look for them on YouTube.

1 Like

That’s super awesome. A bundle of thanks bro
:innocent:
I hope your foot is doing fine now. So that’s the secret of working out everyday. Just find a solution to the problem. Never quit and never admit defeat. :fire:

1 Like

Check in Day 17

Tip of the day
Never forget the reason for your struggle and hard work. Always remember your why. Especially when you feel weak.

Today’s Diary
Normal Day today. I couldn’t study today because the subject was too easy and I still have some days left. It’s true, work expands to fill the time you give it :joy:.

Things I did today
Woke up at 9 am.
Meditate
Read Quran
Exercise
Diet Control
Gaze Control

Things I need to do
Correct sleep schedule
Develop persistence
Study more

2 Likes

Yeah bro it was quite some time ago it’s good now.

Yes :muscle:, just be consistent for a few days then you’ll start loving the routine of working out because reward associated with it is quite nice, that good post workout feeling and mindset.

I follow this one affirmation for anger : ‘I take deep breaths before replying whenever I am in conflicting situations’ this affirmative has helped me reply calmly if I feel anger.
Regarding forgiveness you can imagine yourself in other person’s place and think why they must have done what they did that made you feel hurt. This almost always works to develop a perspective that helps us forgive them easily.

1 Like

Aah! That’s the stuff😂

Nice, I’ll follow this now too…

Exactly right… :fire::+1:

1 Like

Check in Day 18

Tip of the day
Never forget to add exercise to your routine during your nofap journey. It is the single most effective thing you can do to stabilize your hormones, calm your emotions, eliminate depression and lack of motivation and make yourself content and genuinely happy.It is the weapon that withdrawal symptoms fear. Believe me, if you aren’t exercising, you are missing out on a treasure chest of benefits. Exercise regularly with discpline. If you haven’t started exercising yet, then start with just 10 mins in the beginning to make a habit with ease. Try it and Thank me later.

Today’s Diary
Good day today. Im nearing correct sleep schedule. I slept for 2 hr & 51 mins and woke up at 4:40 am. Then I didn’t slept for the whole day. Also I started exercising in the morning too. I feel super charged and awesome.

Thing I did today
Woke up at 4:40 am
Exercised in morning
Meditate
Rewatched a clean sports hindi movie ‘Toofaan’
Study 1 hr
Exercised in evening
Read Quran
4 namaz in masjid- Fajr at home

Things I need to do
Focus in Namaz
Stop wasting time
Correct sleep schedule
Develop persistence
Study more

2 Likes

Check in Day 19

Tip of the day
I think I’ve solved the question that whether counting days is important or not. Let me put it simply. If you did just 1 pushup everyday for 90 days you won’t make a difference because you arent improving everyday. ( QUALITY OF THE DAY MATTERS) Similarly, if you did 50 push-ups for 1 day, you won’t build muscles because you haven’t done it long enough. ( NUMBER OF DAYS MATTER TOO)

Both the quality and the number of the days matter. The problem begins when we focus too much on numbers but our quality of day keeps decreasing until we relapse. So the take home message is: IF YOU AREN’T IMPROVING EVERYDAY, SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL RELAPSE

Today’s Diary
Good day today. Alhamdulillah, I’ve corrected my sleep schedule. I slept for 5hrs & 32 mins and woke up at 4:40 am.
I’m having muscle soreness as Ive doubled my exercise frequency each day. Soon I’ll adjust to it.

Thing I did today
Woke up at 4:40 am
Morning Walk
Exercised in morning
Meditate
Green Tea
Watched MAN VS BEE by Rowan Atkinson :joy:
Study 1 hr 17 mins
Exercised in evening
Read Quran
4 namaz in masjid ( focus in 3)- Fajr at home
Diet Control - healthy diet