[NeverGiveup420] Wake up, Do your Best, Rest, Repeat- All praises are for Allah Almighty

Me too bro. I just loved the plot twist at the end. Rowan Atkinson has been all our favourite since childhood. :grin:

2 Likes

That was awesome :joy:

Mine too… He never fails to make us laugh… A pure comic genius. :fire:

1 Like

Somone recommended it to me I am gonna watch it soon.

:100:

1 Like

keep going dude! Succeed!

1 Like

You will have a good time then watching a masterpiece :grin:

Thanks bro… May you too succeed!

2 Likes

Can I join u all…

…?

2 Likes

For watching man vs bee?

Check in Day 20

Tip of the day
If you are just resisting sexual urges but are not resisting other biological urges eg eating unhealthy junk and fast food, sugary foods, laziness, desire to not wake up in the morning, social media dopamine flood, then you are doing it wrong. You have to fight yourself everyday. Fight that part that stops you from becoming a champion of life. Fight that part that wants you to stay in your comfort zone. That part is called NAFS and you have to fight all its tricks and not just sexual desires.

Make yourself sleep early and wake up early. Make yourself eat healthy.Make yourself Study or work with discpline. Move out of the comfort zone and make yourself exercise, increase intensity gradually and feel the physical pain of cramps. Deal with it. Those cramps are your boosters of willpower.

Make your mind an impenetrable fortress. Think like a boxing world champion. You have limitless willpower. You are undefeatable. No urge and no discomfort is powerful enough to even make a scratch on your super awesome mindset. You are a champion. There can be no distractions powerful enough to derail you from your routine. Fight all types of urges.It’s all connected. You will only have enough willpower and strength if you go all out in remaking your life in all its different aspects. And believe you me, You have the POTENTIAL, just change your ATTITUDE. YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU!!!.

Today’s Diary
Today I felt internal sexual urges for the 1st time from the start of this journey. It took away my desire to study and even my motivation. I felt brain fog.

But all that was gone after evening exercise. Exercise is THE CURE.

Thing I did today
Woke up at 4:40 am
Then slept from 5 till 7 am.
Morning Walk
Meditate
Study 37 mins
Exercised in evening
4 namaz in masjid ( focus in 5)- Fajr at home
Diet Control - healthy diet
Gaze Control

Things I need to do
Focus in Namaz
Stop wasting time
Maintain sleep schedule
Develop persistence
Develop relentless willpower
Study more
Develop calmness of emotional thoughts
Control Anger instantly and forgive the other person

3 Likes

Check in Day 21

Tip of the day
If a dream doesn’t scare you it’s not big enough
Quote.
You have to have passion in life. Something to aspire. Something that keeps you motivated. It will be a big help in quitting PMO.

Today’s Diary
Today I fasted and also took rest from exercise to heal my aching legs. As I didn’t exercised, I felt the same internal desires and demotivation rising up. Man, time and time again I’m realizing the miraculous effects of exercise on mood and motivation.

Things I did today
Woke up at 3 am to eat Sehri. Then slept at 4 am
Woke up again at 9 am
Meditate
Studied 1 hr 52 mins
Gaze Control
Cheat Meal- full plate biryani in dinner, plus ice cream stick
4 namaz in masjid ( focus in 5)- Fajr at home

Things I need to do
Focus in Namaz
Stop wasting time
Maintain sleep schedule
Develop persistence
Study more

2 Likes

Check in Day 22

Tip of the day
Movement is life. Don’t stay at same level. Before you get comfortable with your routine and tasks, increase the difficulty level. Always keep leveling up.

Today’s Diary
Today was Eid. So I took the day off. No study, no proper exercise. I’m resting my body to prepare for the next phase ie Intermittent Fasting with exercise. I hope I don’t change my decision to level up my routine.

Things I did today
Woke up at 4 am
Fajr namaz then Eid namaz
Took 1.5 hrs nap from 10 30 am to 12 pm
Gaze Control
Little sparring with my brother
Cheat Meal
5 times namaz in masjid ( focus in 3)

Things I need to do
Intermittent Fasting
Focus in Namaz
Stop wasting time
Maintain sleep schedule
Develop persistence
Study more

2 Likes

Check in Day 23

Hectic Day today

Morning Walk
Meditation
Gaze Control
Travelling
Cheat Day
No exercise
No study
1 namaz in masjid (Fajr) rest at home

1 Like

Check in Day 24

Hectic day today too
Lots of Travelling on bike
I’m too tired to write in detail

Woke up at 4 am then slept from 5 am till 10 am
Meditation
Travelling
Diet control
Gaze Control
No exercise
No study
All 5 namaz in masjid ( focus in 5 )

1 Like

Check in Day 25

Today I went swimming the 2nd time in my life. I learnt a lot and made good progress.
I’m sure I’ll completely learn basic swimming by next visit.

Woke up at 4 am
Meditation
Exercise
Swimming
Saw an animated movie
4 namaz in masjid - 1 at home. Focus in 4
Diet control
Gaze Control

1 Like

Wow it’s that easy huh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha… :joy: It’s not that easy. It will take more than 3 visits to the swimming pool but if I think I can do it then I’ll try my best and achieve good progress. Also I said basic swimming which means for me just don’t drown :joy:

1 Like

That’s good enough for me :joy:.

I am going to a college which has its personal swimming pool, I’ll ask swimming tips from you in a few days

2 Likes

Check in Day 26

Tip of the day
Instead of counting days since not PMOing, shift your attention to habits/triggers that lead to relapse. For me its watching movies, animes and social media. Now instead of focusing on nofap ( you are doing great at it, now let it be a natural instinct), focus on no triggers. These habit are the 1/2 of the pathway to relapse so block this pathway (other 1/2 is internal natural sexual desire).

Don’t count the days… Make the days count. If you are not improving, sooner or later you will be weak enough to resist urges. Wake up. Take back control of your life. NOPMO is a journey not a destination, its an ever improving and continuous process not an instant result. You have what it takes to be BEST VERSION of your self. The question is, are you working for it or not?

Today’s Diary
After derailing from my targets and watching movies, I gained back my form. I realized I’m on the path to relapse if I keep watching movies. Sooner or later a trigger will arrive. I won’t relapse the first day. But after 10 days I’ll fall. I have to stop this. So… NO MORE MOVIES… NOW I’LL FOCUS ON QUITTING SCREEN ENTERTAINMENT ADDICTION.

Things I did today
Woke up at 4 am
Meditate
Watched a movie
Exercise
Read Quran
Diet control
Gaze Control

Things I need to do
Quit Visiting Movie sites
Focus in Namaz
Stop wasting time