あなたの夢を諦めないで (Never give up your dreams. )

It’s as if everything was against me in several aspects, I slept 3 hours and woke up, I’m not able to go back to sleep and decided to write here. The suffering has intensified today, but I’m coping with maturity, I took my P and it came to my mind that I could get rid of it all, but I said “no” with my left hand, took the other hand and threw it into my chest, with both close to my heart, I said: "I won’t lose, I won’t allow myself to lose, DIED YESTERDAY, DIED 15 DAYS AGO WHO WAS CRYING FOR LOSE (Saying this and pounding the bed). I have something to say for everyone. , whether you are a beginner or not: if you don’t want to feel pain, it’s better to give up, I’m sorry, pain, insomnia, discouragement, boredom, tiredness, crying, rainy days, are the condition of freedom. there is no miracle cure, there is no miracle at the end of the tunnel, there is no miracle solution, the solution is just to move forward, it is a dose of determination and to move forward, because it will do everything to destroy you, of all ways, in every way possible. I’m in it, because I want to fight for my dreams, for what I believe, for the people from all over the world, no matter what nationality, I want to be able to help them in any way I can, I’ve even done it a few times here. I will be a psychologist one day, I will be able to help others more masterfully, I want to get rid of everything that controls me even biologically like masturbation. I’m 17 years old, I know that even that is against me, hormones, anyway. But the point is that I don’t want to depend on the damn future, I’m happy in the here and now, happiness is in the present, because that’s where you can do what you like, fight for your dreams, that’s where you can act. Therefore, I will not wait for adulthood, I want to do it today, now, in the present, tomorrow, the future, there are new gifts waiting for me, and the past are gifts that have passed, this for those who are happy and content with what they do. he has, with the path he walks, with the people around him, etc. I’m also here to say that for those in a similar situation, don’t give up, we’re in the same boat, “Never give up on your dreams, fight for them even if you fall”(That phrase is mine). It doesn’t matter your gender, religion, it doesn’t matter, wishing each other strength, happiness, well-being, is looking at people in a human way, removing all created dogmas and prejudices. I wish you all strength.
I need to be strong to make others strong too :cherry_blossom::izakaya_lantern:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.