Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Something is seriously wrong with me. I’m unable to enjoy anything at all. I don’t want to fap either, but I tried listening to music and eat something tasty and watch YouTube. I’m very unimpressed with everything and I feel numb. What do I do :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Workout, read books. Gain skills

2 Likes

I did exercise in the morning and I studied for the day.

3 Likes

A digital detox perhaps? You could couple that with a hike.
It’s really hard for us to say. Everybody’s advice will be tailored according to their own experiences and you might not see the value in doing those things, which is fair. So a general suggestion from my side would be, do something out of your comfort zone, something challenging.

3 Likes

I have done that too bro. A week back I went to a temple with 2388 steps, and that was just the beginning. Had to walk all day long. Didn’t use my phone so much. I think this is the flatline I’m going through. Not just for nofap but also for other things I’m trying to bring my control in (basically scrolling through the internet)

Today I’m better as I exercised more intensely. I’m hopeful that this phase will end soon, or possibly has ended already. I feel a lot better today.

2 Likes

I hit this milestone after a long time. Very happy.

6 Likes

Hold your ground soldier. You have a long way to go.

4 Likes

I’m a monster. I’m unbreakable. I will not stop until I get what I want. Total control.

4 Likes

Move it you moron. Fight. You’re a fucking monster.

2 Likes

Last night was tough, but I survived.

4 Likes

And today I did show a little bit of “indomitable will” during my exercise session. I almost fainted in the end, I could feel the pain in my centre of the forehead (where the prefrontal cortex is supposed to lie) and I felt like my brain was shutting down.

Very proud of what I’ve done, but I want to go even harder than this.

4 Likes

As I did the corrections in my previous texts, it seems like I’m still a little dizzy due to my workout of today :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Who cares bro

2 Likes

I do lol
I had made many mistakes while writing that post.

3 Likes

I’m going to have a surgery. I got a cyst in my chest and it has started to hurt now. Luckily it’s not deep inside my body.

I want to recover fast and get back on track again.

And hopefully nofap will help me out too. So far I have retained my semen for a couple of weeks.

I won’t be able to exercise for a few days. I just want the wound to heal as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Anyone reading this post, can you help me out?
If someone has been through this already?

These are the pictures just in case.

Here it’s that light blue circle thing, near the line of hair (to your right and my left) if you can identify.

This is the close look, it’s puffed up and it hurts when touched.

Damn this feels embarrassing to post. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hopefully it’s not cancer :rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing to worry about it at all. This happens to me like once in every few weeks . It will disappear within days. But if its persistent , I might doubt what I have said right now.

1 Like

It looks like the thing which happens after itching when a mosquito bites you.

1 Like

It’s been with me for several months, probably a whole year. I never paid attention to it but now it hurts. That’s why I thought of removing it.

Those are pimples on my chest. Those aren’t the issue here. This thing is a ball of flesh inside my skin. See the main puff, it looks like a swelling.

And in the first picture you can see it as well. I’ll highlight it for you.

2 Likes

Oh I see , my grandpa has one like that but a lot bigger behind his neck. Then do visit a doctor then.

2 Likes