Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

Happy birthday bro :tada:

2 Likes

thank you so much @_KarmaYogi

2 Likes

So I also just figured out cooking. Not gonna lie it takes quite some patience for someone like me.
If a dish is good it can take quite some time to make and few minutes to eat. But it is still satisfying.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Nep_12 :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

thank you so much @anon87955785

2 Likes

I will say this over and over again. I’m not quitting until I’m dead.

2 Likes

I’m not giving up today.
I’m just not giving up.
I will push forward no matter how much it hurts.

2 Likes

Get up and fight you loser. Doesn’t matter how much it hurts. Just move

get up man. you’re the only one who can move forward.
No one will do it for you.

1 Like

Keep going man, you can do this

I lost. I couldn’t hold more.
No one to blame but me.

Let’s have an accountability structure.

We exchange our sharing codes, follow one another, become accountable, and monitoring one another’s sobriety. How’s that?

1 Like

I’m sorry but I wish to do this by myself for now. If things get too much out of control I will consider. Thanks for the offer

1 Like

That’s totally fine.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

okay, the loop of 5 days is now just 2 days. Time to force it to go bigger.
now either I do it till the end of this month or I reveal my here. Self challenge till 30th

It’s been a long time since I posted here.
I couldn’t keep my promises.
I was feeling very low, and sometimes living made no sense to me.
I don’t know what will happen in the future, but whatever happens I just have to say that I’m honoured to have you guys at my side.
I’m badly exhausted due to this fight which seemingly has no outcome whatsoever, but I’m still hoping somewhere that there’s an end to this.

4 Likes

Bro let’s fight one more time. Because fighters never quit .
Winners never quit and losers never try.

2 Likes

thanks man. I actually felt something similar in my dreamy/sleepy state. There was this feeling causing me to drift away in depression and addiction but I snapped out of it using my anger. I still have the fight within me. I’m not quitting just yet.

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like we are stucked in an endless loop ,which has no end.
I relapse , Regrets , Starts again, Manage to go few days , And then again Relapse !
But the thing is we always Start again , Because we have to fight till we win over this problem.
It definitely have a solution, All we need is to find it by ourself which no one can tell us bcoz everyone’s situation is different.
It will take time , But we will surely get out of this.

2 Likes

this time I really hope so :joy:

3 Likes