Need some suggestions

So I’m 36 days in (woohoo lol) but like aside from making beats and just learning more about spirituality I havent done much. I get push ups in every now and then but something tells me that there are more things I could do to really feel these nofap benefits. Yeah I just wanted some suggestions on ways you guys use the energy gained from no fap

There is no point in asking this question… We all spend the energy in doing our work and body uses energy for cellular respiration.

2 Likes

Oh well thanks for not beating around the bush and getting to the point :smiley:

1 Like

Benefits don’t come from nofap. Nofap only leaves you free to decide what you want to do. Then, depending on what you do with your time and freedom, you will experience benefits or not. If you decide to play sports, you will get healthier. If you decide to study, you will get better at it. That’s how it works. So if you want to experience more “benefits”, simply ask yourself what you want in your life, then use the freedom earned from nofap to implement this habit into your daily life and enjoy the results!
Have a nice day and a nice week!:grin:

1 Like

I think the most important thing is to do the things you enjoy. Find your goals, follow them, try to improve yourself. Furthermore, it is very important to connect with the people you love, it will relieve stress and make you happy. Try to go out and get some fresh air, if it is possible. It is very normal to cycle in depression, i have been there one day. Remember that all these hard times will get you to the top of the hill and that you will get rid of this addiction. Remember that this depression is incomparable to the depression and anxiety caused by PMO. You can make it.

2 Likes

Thank you! You too :smiley:

Yeah I’ll start getting that fresh air and communication in lol. I’m already doing what I love daily so yeah :wink: Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. This is so much good stuff :sneezing_face::100:

1 Like