Need small advice

To be honest…
I have very long career gap which don’t let me in any private industry. And I am not that intelligent to crack govt exams(btw my age is passed to attend).
So, currently I am in a job where I use to travel alot. And even I feel enjoying doing that but as the income is very low(& very less savings) so my parents helped to find another where I have to stay at one place and do the work.(not yet joined btw)

I am just worried… How I gonna do that work?
Will I feel love my work? I personally don’t feel so…
but they are giving little high income than current one…
May be that helps in more savings… I think.

Should I do job, where I have to sit and do the work or do same work where I use to enjoy doing my work?

Note:- Kindly don’t give off-topic advices

4 Likes

I think u should follow ur passion , and grow in that … it shouldn’t be like ur following ur passion for years and stuck at same position , and moreover its your passion that ur pursuing then u will definitely grow in money and in society , rather going to place which bores u , and u just keep yawning whole day in office and get happy only when u get salary that is more than ur previous job

2 Likes

Their will be something in your life make you happy…like following some categories some hobbies like reading like those stuff…Sit In a room alone and think deeply on yourself and find that passion in you…

After thinking long, I think i should list out benefits and disadvantages + intresting things to do…
That may be helpful than just think which step I have to take…

1 Like

1 Like

I thinks we can see a natural law of our life in this picture. You should consider this natural law in you thinking and decisions…