NEED SERIOUS ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNERS TO DO 'miracle morning'

In 90 days experience with nofap and self improvement what I’ve found is that, how the day starts plays a very important role in creating the direction of your life. If you sleep till 8am or 9 and slowly get to work or if your sleep is more important to you than your success GREATNESS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Here Iam calling out the men who want to join the TOP 5%. Who doesn’t want to compromise greatness with anything in life. Who want to become the king in their field.

Together everything gets easier. So, what Iam planning to do is create an accountability group to wake up at 5am or before 5 and strive for greatness. Serious men join me in this journey. All we would be doing is, staying accountable to each other in waking up at 5. Then doing the morning routine. (This is very important. After doing this, our whole day will be focused and positive. Experienced men can relate) We’ll help each other. Support. Motivate. Rebuke if required to push limits.
We’ll create rules too. Main thing, is staying together and committing 100% for action!
If one wakes up at 5 for 7 or 8 days and the next day he goes to sleep, things won’t workout. CONSISTENCY IS THE MOTHER OF MASTERY. We have to be Consistent, if we want greatness.
Interested men, replay to this post. I’ll create an accountability group adding all of you.

JOIN ONLY IF YOU ARE 100% SERIOUS AND COMMITTED.

Reading the book ‘MIRACLE MORNING’ is highly recommended.

9 Likes

Count me in…!
I want to become consistent in waking up at 4 am.

6 Likes

3.45 am :fire::fire::fire::fire: count me in!!!

6 Likes

4 am is my goal.
Count me in.

4 Likes

I am in bro! Been trying to do it on my own. Consistency is a big challenge but I believe that it’s definitely possible!

3 Likes

@_TIGER @valiant_warrior @The_virtuoso
I’ve invited you guys to the DEAD SERIOUS ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP for ‘miracle morning’
It is a private Accountability group.
Only dead serious men are invited.
People who want to become their best.
People who won’t compromise greatness for anything else.

4 Likes

Count me in… @Tagore bhai…

3 Likes

When you get up at 5 am, how many hours of sleep do you get? What time do you sleep?
@Tagore @Aman1 @valiant_warrior @The_virtuoso @Martial_Beast

1 Like

@Ash_Matt
As you might have heard that we should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep.

But it actually depends on the individual person. So you have to figure out what suits best to you, and how many hours of sleep your body needs to wake you up at 5 am.

I usually sleep before 10 pm, so that I can get 6 hours of sleep before waking up at 4 am. This is what suits best to my body & mind.

4 Likes

Thank you @Martial_Beast.
I thought about what you said.
edit: Sorry, but when I thought about this again, I realised my schedule will not allow it. Sorry, but I will withdraw.

3 Likes

I’m in! I’m so happy I found this group, because I’m waking at 4.30am every morning and have been struggling to keep up with my morning routine (WSM - Workout Stretch Meditate)

2 Likes

Count me in
I’ll do it

3 Likes

@Tagore I’m definitely in brother. I’ve been trying to wake up at 5 and do my morning meditation for a while now. I used to wake up at unusual times before and it took a lot out of me to fix that. But lately it seems I’m slowly becoming a late riser once again. So, this group is exactly what I needed :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve invited three of you guys to the dead serious accountability group.
The Challenge has started yesterday.

We have strict rules and one among us (only one) will be awarded the golden throne. It is a private group. It is for those who strive to become the best. Not for average guys

1 Like

Man, Lets Achieve it together! :call_me_hand:t2:
Am on 9 Day Streak and target is ×10 i.e. 90 Days (No PMO)
Lets Man-Up.
Join Me,
Companion Code: 0pv39k

4 Likes

Bro @NRiCK this accountability group is for waking up at 5 am and taking 100% control of life.
You want to join the DEAD SERIOUS ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP?

2 Likes

I am in, brother. Cudos to you for creating this group. Let’s do this. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. Let’s start from tomorrow, coz today I woke up at 6:00am

2 Likes

Challenge accepted :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve invited you brother @babi
I’ve been wondering why you weren’t joining.
This time there is no going.
Success is a must!

Count me in bro…I want to be a part of this🔥

3 Likes