Need of a HEALTHY companion to share and talk

Joined just a week ago. Looking for highest streak.

Sharing code - oru7ov
Current streak - 02 days
Highest streak - 05 days
Age - 29
Gender - M
Location - Karachi,PK

Why I want a companion:
Because I feel alone, and I mostly relapse because of this feeling of loneliness. Probably, because sometimes we really need someone who can keep us motivated.
Moreover, I believe that individuals with opposite gender can AUGMENT the nofap process if they really participate in a healthy way.
Therefore, I need a companion where we can mutually help each other in a coordinated way, probably a female one. Looking for girls, preferably. But, boys are also welcome.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m looking for mates as well! Btw Get out and meet people! You deserve it!

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy forkr the advice. :slight_smile:

Hi I’m in
What do you wanna ask?

I think considering you age,you should start look for a partner. It’s quite obvious that at your age you need a female more than a male

1 Like

Yeah. But u know what. No body gives a shit Because of my pathetic condition caused by excessive masturbation :cold_sweat:

Anyways, what about you.

im in :cowboy_hat_face:
Also looking for companions to motivate me

Thanks. Gonna add u too :slight_smile:

BTW What is your code?

Age doesn’t mean shit. If a guy needs our help, then we’ll help.

I’ve got you brother.
Sharing code :7aedf4

4 Likes

Don’t worry everything will be OK once you start nofap
If you have anything to discuss personal you can always DM me

Hey bro

I am too going through loneliness and stuff, you can reach out anytime you want.

Add me as companion

Sharing code: l6ankk

Well. U can add me. Using “oru7ov” code

Add u … thanks bro.

To anyone on this thread I’m 22 male that would love to help anyone out. Share code ixngs2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.