Need Help ( Phone Storage Problem )

While making 1 hour YouTube videos , The phone consumes 5 - 6 GB of my internal storage memory.

After that there is no improvement in storage even after permanently deleting it. Also I move apps to my SD Card

There is also 1 more thing , I have moved some of my pictures to my SD Card. Then after deleting from the main memory , I lost those pics in my SD card too.

Searched Google regarding this , but didn’t help.

I am a noob associated with it. Hope you can help me in this.

1 Like

Delete cache of youtube, chrome, playstore and whatsapp and Gallery. Dont delete data. Only delete cache

1 Like

1 Like

Tell me the device name and model. Uninstall updates of system apps like google. Dont update the system unnecessarily.

If necessary, contact service center ( important )

I made mistake this year january and lost my previous phone.

1 Like

Thanks a lot , I will be looking into it

1 Like

Samsung M01

20 characters

1 Like

Same as my brother’s

Ok…

Storage = 16GB or 8GB ?

Ram ?

1 Like

Storage 32 GB , 2GB Ram

1 Like

M01 has 32 gb version?

How much storage space you have free?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Consider deleting some apps you dont use.

I keep only 13GB/32GB

1 Like

@Risinglion123 you know, most of the people who film themselves use a real life camera :movie_camera: not a phone, which explains how they film themselves in hours

4 Likes

When I capture a video even 5 minutes, it becomes a video of 600MB !

3 Likes

On a camera or phone? @Amitroghates

2 Likes

The only app I downloaded deliberately is WhatsApp , Eyex ( for eye exercise ) , PDFO ( To make PDF , Tanpura app ( To make chanting sound for classical music )

1 Like

phone Redmi

20 characters

2 Likes

Ok , But is there any way I can post it on YouTube

2 Likes

Yeah well I ment a camera :movie_camera: :man_shrugging:t2:
I was trying to say maybe a real camera can support that space

2 Likes

I’m not really sure how it’s done, I just saw most of the people who film themselves in self-improvement videos mostly use a camera

2 Likes

Go to a service center of samsung if problem persists. Dont search google to solve the problem

1 Like