Need help its urgent

Made a streak of 24 days
But from last few days i developed habit of watching n*de models on Instagram and i am not able to get over it
Pls help me i dont want to break my streak again

2 Likes

Log out for some days or u relapse

1 Like

You will have to understand that you gain nothing from looking at those Instagram models. You’re not missing out on anything if you don’t watch them, in fact, you regain your life and your freedom. There can be no compromises; every peek at these images leads to the desire to see more.

You will also have to want to be free, to be happy, to care about yourself enough to make your life better. Focus on the person you want to become, the values you hold dear, and move towards them. You don’t value this life of misery. You can be free from it and escape it brother.

Read easypeasymethod.org and you’ll understand much clearer.

4 Likes

Delete instagram. Don’t use it.
You wont lose anything by not using instagram.

I relapsed to instagram my times. I had the same problem. Then i installed instagram, Facebook, YouTube ie all social media apps.

Also dont search images on search engine after deleting instagram.
Dont use internet for entertainment at least for 60 days. Then you can use internet, youtube only for selected non triggering content.

Read or listen the easy peasy book. Trust me, you will say why didnt i read it before.

FREE EBOOK EASY PEASY WAY

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST AUDIOBOOK THE EASY PEASY WAY

DIRECT AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD LINK

1.25 GB folder on MEGA…

3 Likes

Delete instagram and do something productive with your life. The wasted time will never come back.

3 Likes

Brother streak don’t matter, if you always wanted to go to the same life. Why are you so much thinking? Concentrate on your life to become the best version in you.

Knowingly doing something is a crime or name it as cheating to yourself.
A quotation I always believed,
Anything that makes you weak, physically, intellectually, and spiritually​, reject as poison. — Swami Vivekananda.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.