Need guidance.Nofap hardmode before marriage

Can anyone guide me. I am about to marry in 10 months. I am already on nofap easy mode for 80 days. I was having non penetrative sex. Lately I have discovered somethings. I am felling a lot performance anxiety sometimes, pre mature ejaculation.

I am having proper morning woods and erection at night.

Will going in hard mode nofap solve these issues before marriage? Please guide me.

1 Like

Someone please reply

Eat Ashwagandha , Shilajit for power.

1 Like

Hard mode is done for spiritual purpose but it can make you ready for natural sex without performance anxiety & pre mature ejaculation.
Basicaly when you learn to master your body, you can have sex as long as you want that too without ejaculation.
You dont need to go on a too long hard mode to achieve this ordinary feat.

Just celibacy of 2 to 3 weeks is enough to make you a beast in bed.

2 Likes

Hardmode can solve almost all the sexual problems bro.
Since you have only 9 months for marriage I suggest you go for a 180 days hardmode reboot. Avoid all sexually arising things. Be celibate, don’t even look at girls with lustful eyes.

These are problems that are usually caused by watching too much ■■■■ and fapping.
It’ll all go away. I suggest a minimum of 90-180 days reboot bro

2 Likes

Read the book Karezza by Marnia Robbins. It talks about having sex without ejaculation. Therefore you can achieve semen retention while you are married as well. All the best :muscle::muscle:

1 Like