Need companions who will go hard mode!

Sharing code - 826714
Current streak - 1 day
Highest streak - 23 days
Age - 24
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want a companion -
*to grow and give advice to one another along the way on this No PMO journey and to walk in hard mode!
Why I am doing this?
*because I am sick and tired of relapsing every time and want to change now! And if you want to change then you should seek a partner. We cannot do this alone.
Challenge?
*I challenge myself to 25 days No PMO streak. If you wish to join then just add my sharing code and let me know in the comments.

• everyone welcome to join, you must write down one thing every 1 or 2 days about your No PMO experience. I am changing this post into a challenge for all who joins me in the journey. The first challenge will be 25 days, then so on. This will be training to go into bigger competitions in this app.
1 Like

Add me bro
Sharing code - 9rm33g
Current streak - 6day
Highest streak - 16days
Age - 24
Gender - M
Location - India

1 Like

I will add you. I will also write here 1 or 2 days so that I can remind myself to not PMO.

1 Like

Add me bro
My code: u5yxz5

1 Like

yhnkas - my Code!!!

1 Like

I added you @toja and @motivatedmedicalstudent . Thanks for joining. :blush:

Day 3 today and feeling like a beast. Little tired from yesterday but going strong now! :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

1 Like

Let’s go guys! Show me your power! :fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

images

1 Like

You can add me

Sharing code - gk6451
Current streak - 45 days
Age - 26
Gender - M
Location - :india:

I am in!
My code : elmade

Hey buddy! I’m too much excited to start NoFap journey!
Would you please tell me what’s this code?
Actually I’m new and I haven’t figured it out how it works.

3 Likes

Hey buddy! I’m too much excited to start NoFap journey!
Would you please tell me what’s this code?
Actually I’m new and I haven’t figured it out how it works.

Edit : I found it!
My code is tvutt7

2 Likes

Hello @rish_hyun
Anyone in here have code this code is useful to communicate in here and have a companion ( follow message boards and … etc )

1 Like

Added you. Welcome to the warrior battle ground. :muscle::muscle::muscle::fire:

If you want to join the 25 day challenge then you have to give sharing code. :fire::muscle:

The 25 day challenge begins on the 21th of November. Just a few days to go. It doesn’t matter if you have a long or short streak already. Since its the end of the year almost every man will be tempted. So this challenge is only for the strong.! Lets go! :muscle::fire::pray:

Thanks for telling!
My code is tvutt7

I’m on hard mode myself so I will be adding you up. You can read my only post from my profile to know about me & why I’m going hard mode. It’s a long read but I have kind of explained why I’m going the cold-turkey route. Edit - The post -> Quit social media four years ago; Quit Smoking three years ago; time for a new challenge!

I genuinely believe there are no goals when it comes to acquiring a good habit or quitting a bad one. It’s a lifestyle. You have to make it your identity. Saying I won’t smoke for 25 days still indicates that you are a smoker. You are better off saying I’m someones who doesn’t smoke. Setting yourself a 25 day goal is great but will you have the motivation & will power to go on once you reach there? With goals you kind of give a hint to your mind that okay, you wait until that day & then you would’ve achieved something and then you can relapse. And just like that the vicious cycle continues. Like I said, goals are not relevant with habits.

I highly recommend reading Atomic Habits. I’m sure you must have seen people recommending this book left right & center but there’s a reason behind that. It is the most practical book you’ll ever read. I have quit so many bad habits & adopted good ones and no matter what the habit is, the advice there always strikes gold for me. I’m on day 11 right now & I’m cruising right now. Haven’t struggled that much but I guess the previous experience of quitting smoking etc is coming in handy I guess. I don’t masturbate and this is my identity now. And since I’ve adopted this identity, I’m willing to fight head & tooth for it.

Looks like you were already on my companions list. :smile: What’s your username because I don’t see anyone with WalkWithoutFear?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.