Need answer guys.. is this flatline? Why the non stopping sleepyhead

I had streak like 70days. But during these days all Im feeling was unmotivated, irresistible sleep like 9-10 hours a day, painfully lazy.

Urges are usually under control, except before the relapse, after a wetdream urges hit me for days together with unexpectedly huge stress, I folded in and set myself back. Even after relapse up till now urges are easy to deal with, there’s no huge burning craves. No anxiety etc BUT I am hopelessly unmotivated and lazy. I dont even have the energy to exercise, meet people meditation etc. Any reason guys?

1 Like

Yep, you are facing tge abstinence syndrom, or usually called flatline. Dont worry about it, because it wants you to relapse, but you wont.

2 Likes

It is your brain running out of the accustomed DOPAMINE overflow. Trying to trick you, by cutting off your motivation to do anything remotely productive. This is the most extreme low it can go just for those old neural networks to remain relevant in your software. STAY STRONG! Just a little longer. Your BRAIN will soon turn into a SELF-HEALER.

2 Likes

Watch or Listen These Videos On YouTube & you will get much needed info about flatline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjzCwjleepc&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPvlQhsKjO4

1 Like

Thanks guys… sometimes people are pushing me to do more, I mean uts not much but I cant. Just CAN’T. I did everything that’s on me but family and boss want more. They are disappointed, but I can’t told them my struggle… even if I told honestly I can’t the excuse would be a day or two.

I thought this should be just a fight with myself but for me interaction with people during rebooting has always amplified the hurdles.

I know the feeling, but on a smaller scale. My longest streak is only 6 days so far. But during times like that it just gets hard to do anything, then my wife starts getting mad at me for being distant or quiet, and after getting chewed out for it it’s easy to relapse.
I don’t want to relapse anymore, but I also can’t find a way to be as outgoing and busy as I was before.