Need an accountability companion.. The journey begins. šŸ˜‡

Aur bhai kaise ho?? @strongwillpower

2 Likes

@_TIGER broā€¦ Iā€™m fineā€¦ how are you??

1 Like

2 days 10 hour completed

2 Likes

Fantastic ,mind blowing , awesome , bindass , cool ,enjoying , :grin: @strongwillpower

1 Like

Thatā€™s good @_TIGER
Keep it up @kt2021 :muscle:

Day 3 completed of the journey guysā€¦ More 4 days to our first target @kt2021 how are you doing?

I relapsed at night , its been very difficult because of cravingā€¦ Starting from day 0ā€‹:worried::worried:

1 Like

:sweat: no problem brotherā€¦ Iā€™m waiting for you on the road aheadā€¦ please buckle up and get back to basicsā€¦ follow the rules that we have setā€¦ say NO to cravingā€¦ because there are no such cravings by which you will get completely satisfied and not wanting it againā€¦ i have got trapped into these delightful cravings many timesā€¦ itā€™s a trap brother @kt2021

If anyone of you might need itā€¦ hereā€™s a little help
:point_down:

3 Likes

How to add you in my companion list?

1 Like

j1jkyj
:point_up_2:This is my sharing codeā€¦ @Paul24
Copy itā€¦
Open the companion tabā€¦(middle one)
Then click on the 3 vertical dots in orange circleā€¦
Then click add companionā€¦
Then paste it and addā€¦

I added you in my companion list bro, letā€™s get this thing together :handshake:šŸ»

1 Like

hey everyone how do i join your journey
ahfx3q
ythis is my code can you help me

3 Likes

Sorry bro , i tried hard but unable to control, sleeping early can help me, i sleep at 2 am , at night it is very hard to control urges what you think?

3 Likes

@kt2021
Yes i think itā€™s hard to control urges at night because we have got nothing else to fill the gapā€¦ if we choose not to relapseā€¦ our body will say, ā€œthen what can i do now? Have you got anything better to do at this point of night? Noā€¦ so letā€™s jsut fapā€ this is waht i thinkā€¦

1 Like

Hey @shazber you are already in our journey when you texted in itā€¦ :blush::dart: welcome to the forumā€¦ Have a good time hereā€¦

@Paul24 welcome to the journey brotherā€¦ letā€™s do this!

Day 4 of the journey completed guys. What about you all? Keep up the pace. We gotta travel a long way.

1 Like

Day 1 and i relapsed againā€‹:sob::sob:
My parents gone outside town,then i got some free time alone,u know all what mind play tricks when yor are alone, please give motivation

1 Like

@Paul24
You donā€™t need motivation in such situations, you need control on your actions in such cases when you are alone. Be strong and learn to say NO to urges. Also when you are alone, make sure you are not sitting ideally like you used to sit/in same positions or places where you used to fapā€¦
Change the place/environment, do some productive work and get your mind away from the urges, be responsible of your actionsā€¦ this is only way to prevent relapses in such situationsā€¦

Ok bro, if there is any situation hpn in future then I will inform it to you,you give me a task to me,so that i can go away from the urge

1 Like