Need an accountability companion.. The journey begins. 😇

Thank a lot @strongwillpower brother, for the time and effort to share your experience … Means a lot :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Added you @JCWJ
You’re welcome @risinglion123 take care brother…

day 2 completed guys! Keep up the pace!

1 Like

Aur bhai kaise ho?? @strongwillpower

2 Likes

@_TIGER bro… I’m fine… how are you??

1 Like

2 days 10 hour completed

2 Likes

Fantastic ,mind blowing , awesome , bindass , cool ,enjoying , :grin: @strongwillpower

1 Like

That’s good @_TIGER
Keep it up @kt2021 :muscle:

Day 3 completed of the journey guys… More 4 days to our first target @kt2021 how are you doing?

I relapsed at night , its been very difficult because of craving… Starting from day 0​:worried::worried:

1 Like

:sweat: no problem brother… I’m waiting for you on the road ahead… please buckle up and get back to basics… follow the rules that we have set… say NO to craving… because there are no such cravings by which you will get completely satisfied and not wanting it again… i have got trapped into these delightful cravings many times… it’s a trap brother @kt2021

If anyone of you might need it… here’s a little help
:point_down:

3 Likes

How to add you in my companion list?

1 Like

j1jkyj
:point_up_2:This is my sharing code… @Paul24
Copy it…
Open the companion tab…(middle one)
Then click on the 3 vertical dots in orange circle…
Then click add companion…
Then paste it and add…

I added you in my companion list bro, let’s get this thing together :handshake:🏻

1 Like

hey everyone how do i join your journey
ahfx3q
ythis is my code can you help me

3 Likes

Sorry bro , i tried hard but unable to control, sleeping early can help me, i sleep at 2 am , at night it is very hard to control urges what you think?

3 Likes

@kt2021
Yes i think it’s hard to control urges at night because we have got nothing else to fill the gap… if we choose not to relapse… our body will say, “then what can i do now? Have you got anything better to do at this point of night? No… so let’s jsut fap” this is waht i think…

1 Like

Hey @shazber you are already in our journey when you texted in it… :blush::dart: welcome to the forum… Have a good time here…

@Paul24 welcome to the journey brother… let’s do this!

Day 4 of the journey completed guys. What about you all? Keep up the pace. We gotta travel a long way.

1 Like

Day 1 and i relapsed again​:sob::sob:
My parents gone outside town,then i got some free time alone,u know all what mind play tricks when yor are alone, please give motivation

1 Like