Need an accountability companion.. The journey begins. šŸ˜‡

Yes day 1 completed stay strong we have to go long

2 Likes

Add me to brooā€¦Iā€™m again trapped in Chaser effect after my recent long streak :persevere::persevere:ā€¦
Sharing Code - co9eta

2 Likes

Currently 8th dayā€¦
Idk my mind is begging me to see P these days telling me that I will not M. I would be happy if I can get some advice regarding thisā€¦

2 Likes

I can surely say donā€™t at all hear to your mind, itā€™s a trap you may end up again in Chaser effect!
& Anyway just watching P is also not at all good broo, itā€™s as harmful as M.
Ignore it & keep yourself on track! @risinglion123

2 Likes

Thank you @tanmay_ck for the advice but I was late. I just slipped a moment ago. I have no complaintsā€¦ Learnt from mistakesā€¦ Moving on.

3 Likes

Pls add me brothers.
Rohitash - 35M - current streak 14 days - highest 49
Letā€™s walk this journey together and come out clean on the other side.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to join with you too! Iā€™m new here and itā€™s the first time I try this ā€œofficiallyā€, so Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll need a lot of help.

My code is w3ezlh

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m interested in joining. Itā€™s my first time on this website too. How do you find your own sharing code?

2 Likes

@anon87955785 sorry i was not there to help youā€¦ i just logged in since morningā€¦ Now take this as a good sighā€¦ now you are with us on the same roadā€¦ letā€™s travel togetherā€¦

@Adioz_aka_Adidas hello brotherā€¦ welcome to the journeyā€¦ nice to near from you after soo many daysā€¦

@tanmay_ck @Rohitash @AvoidingFap @JCWJ welcome to the journey guysā€¦ letā€™s travel these roads togetherā€¦ letā€™s be accountable to each other over hereā€¦ we are all together in thisā€¦

@JCWJ you can find your sharing code on the companion page of this app(middle tab), there, click on the 3 vertical dotsā€¦ @kt2021 you also share your sharing code so that i can see your streak too, and congratulations on completing day 1

@anon93596246 where are you? I hope you are doing good.

@anon87955785 stay strong Brother!

3 Likes

@tanmay_ck would you like to share about your journey of your recent long streak after which you fell into the chaserā€¦ Sharing may help you regain strength and regain your focusā€¦

Break the chaser cycle for onceā€¦ then chaser wiln not hunt you in newr futureā€¦

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas brother how are youā€¦ DM meā€¦ letā€™s talkā€¦ your message option is disabled i seeā€¦

1 Like

No need to feel sorry brother, It was my mistake and I am liable to take responsibility for it. I am grateful that I got a supportive community hereā€¦

But It would be great if you can share some of your experiences about the things I am concerned right now regarding this journey

1. How do we deal with thoughts when alone ?

2. How to deal with flatline when we feel nothing is motivating us

Please share your thoughts regarding thisā€¦

2 Likes

@anon87955785 itā€™s good that you recognise your mistakeā€¦ but make sure when you talking with yourself, your words must be caring and lovingā€¦

About point no. 1 :- Iā€™m getting a lot of thoughts these daysā€¦ How i deal with them:- i say to myselfā€¦ these thoughts, these urges, these relapsesā€¦this PMOā€¦these all are not going to take me where i want to reach one day. They are just negative investments in my journeyā€¦ so if i skip them from my daily routine, Iā€™m getting an inch closer towards my dreams(whatever they maybe, because all above things are anyway bad to us)

About point no 2. :- when i feel like flatline, and when nothing motivates meā€¦ I look towards my hobbies or interestsā€¦ Like my interest is playing games i play themā€¦ And i know these are also not taking me near towards my goalā€¦ So after sometime/some days of playingā€¦ when reality hits me that Iā€™m wadting my timeā€¦ i get back to normal work/routine/studiesā€¦ meanwhile flatline passesā€¦ advantage is:- when there was a flatline period, i was not alone/ i was not just sitting ideal and thinking about PMOā€¦ So no urges by that timeā€¦ so moral isā€¦ when flatline hitsā€¦ do what makes you feel goodā€¦ give time to your hobbies (because in this busy worldā€¦ we anyway donā€™t have time for our hobbies and interests)

I hope this helpsā€¦ :blush: stay strong Brotherā€¦ :heart:

1 Like

Sureā€¦ actually this time wasnā€™t much long streak just 21 daysā€¦but till now in this journey I can say,

1. When I got irregular or stop following my disciplined routine itā€™s slowly heading to relapse.
  2. When I started taking my goals & feelings abt nofap lightly.
  3. One peek wonā€™t hurt, this biggest myth also has made me suffer thr chaser many times.

(May not applicable to all)-
4. Spirituality greatly helps in this journey, whenever I took my spiritual time & practices lightly automatically P starts fantasizing again & this is what mainly happen to me this time.

2 Likes

Ok brother @tanmay_ck
So what are your steps now on this new streak? What changes have you made??

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m clean. Everything is good

2 Likes

Weā€™ll thatā€™s good! Keep up the pace! @anon93596246

2 Likes

rzkii9

Thanks, hereā€™s my sharing code^

2 Likes

Thank a lot @strongwillpower brother, for the time and effort to share your experience ā€¦ Means a lot :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Added you @JCWJ
Youā€™re welcome @anon87955785 take care brotherā€¦

day 2 completed guys! Keep up the pace!

1 Like