Need an accountability companion.. The journey begins. 😇

Yes day 1 completed stay strong we have to go long

2 Likes

Add me to broo…I’m again trapped in Chaser effect after my recent long streak :persevere::persevere:
Sharing Code - co9eta

2 Likes

Currently 8th day…
Idk my mind is begging me to see P these days telling me that I will not M. I would be happy if I can get some advice regarding this…

2 Likes

I can surely say don’t at all hear to your mind, it’s a trap you may end up again in Chaser effect!
& Anyway just watching P is also not at all good broo, it’s as harmful as M.
Ignore it & keep yourself on track! @risinglion123

2 Likes

@strongwillpower add me too…

3 Likes

Thank you @tanmay_ck for the advice but I was late. I just slipped a moment ago. I have no complaints… Learnt from mistakes… Moving on.

3 Likes

Pls add me brothers.
Rohitash - 35M - current streak 14 days - highest 49
Let’s walk this journey together and come out clean on the other side.

2 Likes

I’d like to join with you too! I’m new here and it’s the first time I try this “officially”, so I’m afraid I’ll need a lot of help.

My code is w3ezlh

3 Likes

Hi I’m interested in joining. It’s my first time on this website too. How do you find your own sharing code?

2 Likes

@risinglion123 sorry i was not there to help you… i just logged in since morning… Now take this as a good sigh… now you are with us on the same road… let’s travel together…

@Adioz_aka_Adidas hello brother… welcome to the journey… nice to near from you after soo many days…

@tanmay_ck @Rohitash @AvoidingFap @JCWJ welcome to the journey guys… let’s travel these roads together… let’s be accountable to each other over here… we are all together in this…

@JCWJ you can find your sharing code on the companion page of this app(middle tab), there, click on the 3 vertical dots… @kt2021 you also share your sharing code so that i can see your streak too, and congratulations on completing day 1

@Fizuli where are you? I hope you are doing good.

@risinglion123 stay strong Brother!

3 Likes

@tanmay_ck would you like to share about your journey of your recent long streak after which you fell into the chaser… Sharing may help you regain strength and regain your focus…

Break the chaser cycle for once… then chaser wiln not hunt you in newr future…

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas brother how are you… DM me… let’s talk… your message option is disabled i see…

1 Like

@strongwillpower
Now you can…! :white_check_mark:

No need to feel sorry brother, It was my mistake and I am liable to take responsibility for it. I am grateful that I got a supportive community here…

But It would be great if you can share some of your experiences about the things I am concerned right now regarding this journey

1. How do we deal with thoughts when alone ?

2. How to deal with flatline when we feel nothing is motivating us

Please share your thoughts regarding this…

2 Likes

@risinglion123 it’s good that you recognise your mistake… but make sure when you talking with yourself, your words must be caring and loving…

About point no. 1 :- I’m getting a lot of thoughts these days… How i deal with them:- i say to myself… these thoughts, these urges, these relapses…this PMO…these all are not going to take me where i want to reach one day. They are just negative investments in my journey… so if i skip them from my daily routine, I’m getting an inch closer towards my dreams(whatever they maybe, because all above things are anyway bad to us)

About point no 2. :- when i feel like flatline, and when nothing motivates me… I look towards my hobbies or interests… Like my interest is playing games i play them… And i know these are also not taking me near towards my goal… So after sometime/some days of playing… when reality hits me that I’m wadting my time… i get back to normal work/routine/studies… meanwhile flatline passes… advantage is:- when there was a flatline period, i was not alone/ i was not just sitting ideal and thinking about PMO… So no urges by that time… so moral is… when flatline hits… do what makes you feel good… give time to your hobbies (because in this busy world… we anyway don’t have time for our hobbies and interests)

I hope this helps… :blush: stay strong Brother… :heart:

1 Like

Sure… actually this time wasn’t much long streak just 21 days…but till now in this journey I can say,

1. When I got irregular or stop following my disciplined routine it’s slowly heading to relapse.
  2. When I started taking my goals & feelings abt nofap lightly.
  3. One peek won’t hurt, this biggest myth also has made me suffer thr chaser many times.

(May not applicable to all)-
4. Spirituality greatly helps in this journey, whenever I took my spiritual time & practices lightly automatically P starts fantasizing again & this is what mainly happen to me this time.

2 Likes

Ok brother @tanmay_ck
So what are your steps now on this new streak? What changes have you made??

1 Like

Well, I’m clean. Everything is good

2 Likes

We’ll that’s good! Keep up the pace! @Fizuli

2 Likes

rzkii9

Thanks, here’s my sharing code^

2 Likes