Need Advice Please Help 🙏

Brothers I need advice on how to shave my pubic hairs under armpits and groin area. I want to shave them because I’ve body odour issue and my mother and brother are pointing it out, I feel very embarrassed. I’m very hairy genetically and haven’t touched a razor before. I use a trimmer to shave my beard but now I want to shave these hairs too because it’s really uncomfortable.
Give me advice to deal with body odour and other grooming stuff. :pray:

3 Likes

I start trimming with scissors for the groin area, take away the large chunks and to trim around the sensitive areas. It’s harder to do with the armpits but you can get a bit off with scissors there too.

Electric razors are quite good for grooming but I find the skin is too sensitive in some parts around the groin area so I don’t use it fully.

Razor works and I have done it before, probably the safest and most effective way. You can do it in the shower to avoid everything getting messy. Wash the areas up in hot water then put some shaving cream in the areas and start slowly trimming in the direction of the grain. Once this is done make sure you moisturiser the area as it may sting a bit afterwards

3 Likes

For body odour (I too have this problem) I found using roll on deodorant to be a lot more effective than spray. It’s cheaper and lasts longer too, maybe give it a go and see if it works for you too

1 Like

Yes I was also going to use roll on. And I’ll use scissors and razor I think because if I use a trimmer inside my bathroom then I’ll be awkward to explain to my family what I was doing :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t shave your pubic hair. After a day or two it’ll grow back and it will be prickly as fuck! It will be literal hell for you. Trim it in such a way that the hair is soft and not prickly

1 Like

Wash these areas with mountain clay.
No need to cut those hairs.

Dont create more trouble out of trouble.
Stay clean & hygienic.

1 Like

Lol the same issue was literally with me , in my case I sweat a lot that causes bad odour from armpits and my dad took me to a doctor and I was like what , it’s just normal Thing why go to doctor :joy::joy::joy:.
Then the dermatologist gave me a shampoo and told to use before bath , then that bad odour was controlled to some extent.

Bro… Just use a razor for armpits. Razor for beard is different.
You don’t stop cutting your head hair just because they grow long again. So please do shave.
The odor from sweat is caused by bacteria and the bacteria can multiply in the damp area of armpit hair shaving the armpits results in less space for bacteria to breed. And increased effectiveness from your natural anti-perspirant deodorant products.

I just used a beard razor today and it was a struggle, it’s not meant for armpit hairs. I was using it like a lawn mower but the hairs just won’t cut, I was lucky I didn’t get a cut by the way I was doing it. I have to find a more efficient and effective alternative to do this.

1 Like

If you want to get rid of body odour, just make sure to wipe these areas extra dry after showers. This will greatly reduce the smell

1 Like

Yes… Beard razor is different.
Use armpit razor plus apply shaving cream. If you don’t have shaving scream. You can also apply shampoo or soap.
The hairs will be cut smoothly. Use a new razor. Old ones aren’t sharp.
Very long hair are difficult to cut. But once you cut them, just shave them within 3 weeks.

1 Like

So I shaved my armpits few days ago using a razor but now I’ve got rash and pimples there, what can I do? :sweat:
It’s not that painful or uncomfortable but I’m worried

I am also a hairy guy , my legs are full of haris at only 16. I don’t even wear capries and shorts outside my home .

It’s happens after shaving first time.Shaving roughly causes rash. It will resolve on its own.its quite common. Don’t worry.
You can apply lotion or baby oil.

2 Likes

I also was very hairy at 16, :sweat_smile: