Need a platonic girl friend for nofap

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well brother I find here a contradiction…or a reverse…

Here are many guys doing no fap to get a girlfriend and you want a girlfriend to do no fap.:joy::joy:

Well all the best hope you get one

10 Likes

Bro why do you need a girlfriend for no fap lmao

4 Likes

Also I dont think girls use this app so this guy is nuts

2 Likes

If you need gf join tinder… Or any other dating app or meet real life girls.

7 Likes

Exactly brother
This is not a platform for all this.

5 Likes

Even if there are some girls here … I don’t think they join here for boyfriend :wink::slightly_smiling_face:.

There are other places for this purpose…

5 Likes

True I need a companion as a girl as a friend

There are some females in the forum …
Have patience…it is possible that you get some friends here.

1 Like

If we are getting or not we need to work hard to control masturbation …ok bro

translation: “need to whack off with strange girls on a forum dedicated to not whacking off”

10 Likes

What the hell is this topic and why does this exist on a NoFap forum? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

But why do you need a girl as a freind bruv?
Have some serious companions to get out of this addiction. Obviously it doesn’t matter boy or girl. But guys would be better coz it’s the same experience. They can advice you better.

2 Likes

@NhTbH is a woman. You can text her @Gowtham

1 Like

Dude why would you tag a female here.

Hellojani summed up pretty much clear.

Yo @Taher why is tread still up. OP @Gowtham don’t beg around women here. This is not the right place. Don’t search for women, work on yourself and get yourself into the top 20% of the male which women pursue. Work on your addiction, get a good job if you don’t have one. Lastly do you really think posting on a forum that you want a gf, and all the women of this forum would jump in your DMs. Lol

6 Likes

Becouse she is a girl and she wants a famle companion. @krishvamsi30

Absolutely right advice for every man.

3 Likes

@Gowtham you should have mentioned that you are a girl and you need a female companion as a friend.
Be fearless, in this forum females are respected more then anywhere in the world.

Stay alert.
:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Assuming what @udaCisie said is true, have changed the topic so that everyone who reads it doesn’t get the wrong idea or burst out laughing :joy:

2 Likes

What does platonic mean? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe who follows or like the philosophy of Plato.

1 Like