Need a friendly companion urgent

Yeh bro I’m fine how abt you

2 Likes

I messaged you on the other page that one of companion for motivation. Read it and tell me are u ready. It’s abt challenging each other

2 Likes

Okayyy my friend. It would be really interesting and helpful

2 Likes

How I can join you.
My sharing code is r55lvf

1 Like

Wowww that looks so interesting . As soon you start pls tell me I would be so happy to join you in this

1 Like

It’s an interesting idea!!!

1 Like

But why abt our current streak and challenge

2 Likes

@Adioz_aka_Adidas or we can start simultaneously this game too

2 Likes

Oh okayyy my friend. I got it

1 Like

Nothing bro I got confused

1 Like

We just need to bet someone now? And not to break our streak

1 Like

I appreciate your worry!! Thank so much for your support!!!

I feel… Like if I had failed something very important… I loose my self confidence again… Let’s see what happen!!!

Gracias por estar al pendiente!!! :blush:

1 Like

Buddie if I bet you for 7 days and if you don’t relapse my bet money is safe ?

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas and also if I relapsed after I bet you .I lose everything?

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas okay bro I understood

2 Likes

Keep our challenge in your mind. Remember that 7 days and this bet too. think your challenger to be strong . Think abt it . Think that @Ani2031 that is me or any other challenger is stronger than you and prove them wrong by breaking ur urges and keeping hard

2 Likes

Well done brother. Me too completed 4 days

1 Like

Day 5, you think about your ancestors. How much they sacrificed just so that you can be where you are. From all the way through the evolution from monkeys to homo erectus to homo sapiens to your forefathers, every single one of them worked hard and sacrificed their comfort just to pass their genes, so you can achieve what they could not. So, day 5 you do it for them.
Day 6 and beyond, you do it for your future. You abstain for your future self who is desperately begging you to make the right choices at this moment.
Ultimately do it for the sake of your own betterment. 5 seconds of pleasure ain’t worth it, compared to 50 years of fulfilling life.

3 Likes

Magnific dream!!! Maybe is the promiss of the universe of what you will get when you overpass this

2 Likes

It will… It will… Solo debemos tener fe, amigo!!!

2 Likes