Need a Friend / Companion to help each other in this Journey

Hi,
I am new to this community, I need a companion / friend with whom I can grow in this path. Hope this community will support me.
My code- i98x2z

4 Likes

Hey dude @jyotirmoym welcome to the community.
I am here with the same reason. I think we should support each other and share which could help to stay safe from this PMO habit.

1 Like

I found this app 2 days ago so i am new here too and all the pubil here are your brothers and want to help and we are all here to support and motivate each other

2 Likes

My sharing code 43lugl

Hey bro, we are on the same page i guess. We should help each other, and i really think work as a group will certainly help us to gain our goal.

6 Likes

Hey @jyotirmoym are you alright? I saw your counter in red color. That means you relapsed recently.

1 Like

Hey man, Hope you are doing well! It’s 7 years addiction, won’t go this fast. Tried much but still relapsed today after 3 days, Trying to make the streak longer. Stay strong, let’s help each other.

2 Likes

Here is My code-uv0i08

1 Like

Hey Caan,

I’m on the hunt for a companion myself. Mind if we chat? My code is s4omwu

3 Likes

73doj0
I am finding a companion myself too. I am new to this forum page and I don’t know how the functions work. But I want a companion and start a challenge of atleast 50 days.

m6a0w0
Am i in here?

Hi even I am new here. Can anyone add me in too?I would like a companion to get a long streak. My sharing code 6kz5yp.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Can i join here?..

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.