Need a Celibate Partner to Marry

Lol. So I offended you? I’m just speaking facts. When I say girls sleep before marriage then obviously they will sleep with men, so in total what I said is people sleep a lot before marriage nowadays. How’s that sexist? And you don’t have to comment on my spiritual progress. It’s none of your business.

Thanks Vicky, Sure
My commitment is getting stronger day by day with each day passing. I need a lot of encourage of many friends like you. Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t wanna fight (with morons)
I wish you achieve your “Spritual Progress” carrying your totally legit “Facts”

Lol :joy:

I know rewire is not the place. But I dont want to miss any opportunity and hope. Thanks

1 Like

You don’t even have common sense. You are retarded. When I say girls sleep a lot then obviously they sleep with men, so in total what I mean is PEOPLE sleep a lot before marriage nowadays. You don’t seem to understand this simple sentence. Calling me sexist? Are you mad?

According to me it’s good to have a wife , that supports u in tough situations . Of course marriage is not abt sex , its abt being together in tough situations…

3 Likes

If @Consecrator wants to be celibate forever than it is okay.

Nikola Tesla, Swami Vivekananda, APJ Abdul Kalam, many more were celibate.

You should focus on rebooting bro. Not breaking someone’s faith on god or being a celibate.

3 Likes

Brother I think ur thinking wrong , @vickyx is right … u need to change ur perspective about women , No women is like that she sleeps with people before marriage…Ur thinking is typically like its shown abt women in some movies

4 Likes

Yes Dean, people should understand the real meaning of marriage.Marriage is not about sex.

3 Likes

Guys it’s not about sexism, please, it’s about celibacy. @Consecrator was not being sexist.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something that happens in real life are inspired by movies.

There are many girls those are sincere. But some girls just want fun.

3 Likes

You already labelled me ‘Retarted’ so why are you even asking if I’m mad? :relieved:
Friend, people don’t have similar ideologies that’s all I know. I come from a place where people don’t sleep before marriage and it’s their decision by choice (including me). You may be from a place where people do that, I’m not denying. But this fact doesn’t apply to all. Majority can definitely be on your side.

3 Likes

Dude, my whole point is that it’s really really difficult to find a celibate woman nowadays. If not every woman then most women do sleep before marriage, or else they’re just lying about their body count. @Anurag786 asked about celibate woman for the purpose of higher spiritual possibilities but all I said to him is that it’s very difficult to find such a woman.

1 Like

So you are 17 years old and have a streak of 19 days??

I’m laughing after reading all the comments. Lol :joy::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Majority is definitely on @Consecrator 's side.

Ab ye toh saatya hai ki yeh “Kalyug” hai :joy:

3 Likes

Yes I got your point. Your wordings may be not wrong, but your intention was right.

2 Likes

No one here asked here about your “ideaologies” You came here calling me sexist. I was not replying to you in the first place. I was replying to @Anurag786

1 Like

That’s what happens here when off topic discussion starts… Maybe that’s why it’s not allowed

Very true @Consecrator
It depends on the women you are close to. Your wish, you can marry someone like that and I can marry someone else, just a matter of ideology like you said.