Need a Celibate Partner to Marry

Please follow this template when you’re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - 2df3gs *

Current streak - 50 days *
Highest streak - 140 days *
Age - 28
Gender - M
Location - India

Why I want a companion - *
I need a celibate partner because I want to become celibate for rest of my life. Celibacy has tremendous benefits over physical and mental health. It creates a positive aura. You start to remain happy with no reason. No spiritual growth is possible without celibacy. Celibacy is the key for so many locked mysteries.
The biggest reason is that we understand the true relationship and love through celibacy. Sex can never be the medium to express love.

Please guys share your thoughts and guide me the way.

Thanks

6 Likes

its rewire companion app , not a matrimonial app
this is not the place where you find people for marrying

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I was little bit stressed so I posted it directly. Sorry for this.

A celibate partner? Are you serious man? Do you really think you can get a celibate woman ? Impossible. Let me ask you something, why do you even want to get married?

3 Likes

Yes I am serious. I believe in infinite possibilities. I want to marry because to oppose the parents is never easy. I want to remain celibate. After all you can know the real meaning of relationship and love through celibacy only.

1 Like

No idea who told you that but that’s very wrong. Some people (me included) believe in saving sex for marriage. Check out the #truelovewaits movement for example @Consecrator

3 Likes

Bro, you seem to have high potential to progress a lot spiritually. Don’t waste it for the love of God.

2 Likes

That’s what happening everywhere. People sleep a lot before marriage nowadays.

3 Likes

Dude @Consecrator not everywhere man. It depends on the people’s moral values, not everyone does it- I know A LOT of girls who don’t. Besides Just wanted to point that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know to get marry and indulge in sexual activity is hell. But bro I have no other option. My parents will never agree with my decission. I can only pray to God to show me some way to get rid of this situation.

Whatever it is. You can’t say it for sure that a particular girl hasn’t slept before marriage. Why should anyone like @Anurag786 risk his entire life on the mere saying of girl that she slept or not?

Bro, this life is precious don’t waste out of fear of your parents. Live your life FOR YOURSELF FOR GOD, TO REACH GOD WHICH IS YOUR PURPOSE. Fight for yourself bro don’t lose hope.

If you are an IITian then try, IITIIMSHADI.com

Dont even try here…

2 Likes

Sure brother @Consecrator
Its just your choice for a future spouse and mine, that’s all. :slight_smile:

Bro, start chanting ram naam daily. Lord will help you

1 Like

Yes, you are saying absolutely right, but It will never be the easy task for me. Thanks for your time and guidance.

1 Like

Stakes are too high man, you can’t waste your life in marriage. All I can say in the end is to start chanting daily raam naam. Lord raam will help you.

1 Like

@Consecrator That is very sexist, I disagree with you. You can have zero spritual growth if you keep that mentality and that’s brutally honest my friend. For inner peace you have to forget everything and stop judging people.

And @Anurag786 my friend, don’t get upset from whatever people say, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
You can get whatever you want if you fully commit yourself onto the task. It can be hard but possible at the end and that’s the biggest hope. Good luck

1 Like

Hi, Are you also wishing a celibate partner? Very nice to hear about that. God bless you.

1 Like

God bless you too! @Anurag786
Like people gravitate towards each other. Stay pure and be a nice person and your wife who is also pure and a nice person will come to you from God. Just that rewire is not the place to search for a wife :slight_smile: wish you the best

1 Like