Ncaldwe22's journey [20 M]

Hello all,

On day 0 of NoFap. Going to make it to day 90, but its a long road ahead.

Week Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 :x: :x: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

Day 2

Definitely some urges last night, but I made it through. A good morning routine got me up and energized, however, I am beginning to hit my afternoon slump. Let’s do this kings.

1 Like

Welp, haven’t been doing very good y’all. Got out of my morning routine and just lost it. It’s been a week or two of fapping, but I am ready to get back on track. I’ve learned that when I don’t have a good morning routine, I get off track and feel guilty about myself. This in turn leads to fapping. I have to get up and jump straight into routine after waking up. I’ve also learned that the more sun I am getting the easier it is to fight this addiction. Generally the second half of the day I have a lot of trouble staying on track due to lack of motivation, no energy, and general sluggishness. Does any one have some suggestions on how I can overcome this low energy? Also, I could really benefit from a y’all’s success stories :slight_smile:

I dont have a success story, but perhaps creating a night time routine may help you.
Spend some of the night with good companions/friends (maybe hang out with them or study with them), make using your phone inconvenient or a bit difficult during night hours, and get used to sleeping early. If you are too tired to do anything, you will probably not have the energy to fap even if you have urges.

Stay strong bro :muscle:

That’s some good word my friend. We can do this :muscle:

1 Like

Starting day 1 again. Got on social media and saw a picture of a model. Relapsed. Today is still young. Let’s do this!!!

Remain solid and keep going bro

Thanks man. Doing a lot better today! I will update later today

1 Like

Six hours until day 2. So happy! LETS GOOOOOO

Sooo… relapsed a few hours away from day 3. Back on track tho and feeling much better

Almost to day 12!! LET’S GOOOOOOOO!