The Challenge seems great.
Here’s my detail
Sharing code - vwyesc
Highest Streak - 53 days
Current streak is 5 days.

4 Likes

:joy:… Not me… Don’t worry :smile:

5 Likes

Wow that wasn’t long ago so maybe you will surpass that this time :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Dude you are way too much active on rewire. Give your eyes some rest. :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:
I’m forced to stay in bed due to my neck injury
Urges are intense so being in RC is the least I can do to survive :pensive:

7 Likes

Glad to read… :grinning::smile:
Welcome @BlackMagic123… Added

4 Likes

tenor

rawwrr so many familiar face here :joy:

5 Likes

Oh… Hope it not serious injury…

Well, stay strong brother… :fire::muscle:

4 Likes

Actually what I am saying, staying on rewire all the time won’t help that much either you should divert your mind to some other apps. Rewire at some point will still make you remember about PMO amd all the stuff.

Wish you speedy recovery.

4 Likes

That’s awesome… :smile:
Welcome aboard soldier :fire:

3 Likes

Watch some movies(like cars, toy story)and self improvement videos, listen some songs and Get well soon my brother.

3 Likes

@Binocular Urges are maybe strong. But your reaction to them determines the output. Believe that you are stronger than your Urges. These Urges are just suggestions and are also temporary. They have no real power over you. The choice is all yours. Keep yourself busy. Stay positive in your mindset and nothing can stop you from being in full control.

5 Likes

I want to join in the Battle
Highest streak 3 days
Current streak 3 days

4 Likes

@NeverGiveup420 @BlackMagic123 @Sholt_Tenkerrot thank you guys so much I will beat these urges for sure

2 Likes

@4battle welcome soldier🔥
Mention your sharing code

1. Go to COMPANION
  2. Click on MY SHARING CODE
  3. Copy paste
1 Like

@Binocular mention not bro… Yes you will… Our goal here is to toughen our mind so that it does not becomes afraid of Urges or discomfort of withdrawal…
We have to embrace pain. On the other side of suffering is victory. Let’s prepare ourselves

Say to yourself : No matter how uncomfortable or horny I get, I won’t quit my journey of recovery :fire:

3 Likes

Can you read minds? Cause that was exactly what I said to myself earlier :joy:

Thanks again brother

P, M, O:

saitama-angry

5 Likes

McAwesomeville
gdi758

Current-streak: 4d 13h
Current-highest-streak: 7d 12h
Highest-streak-ever: 23 days

I use free version so I only get data upto 10 relapses.

I’d love to join in, but I have some issues with the daily sample check in and also the diary. My current mantra for NoFap is to get real busy that I forget that I’m even doing NoFap. Also I feel that motivation is a myth, and what truly should motivate me is the process and not some videos, which are like high sugar foods which only spike your blood sugar to give you instant boost and then sometime later you go down.

Also I think I should limit visiting rewire forum, I’m really active now after I sign up. That’s why I never signed up before because I know myself.
The last time I broke my highest streak was because I felt confident and signed up to the forum and started spending time which eventually led me spending a lot of time thinking about NoFap, and then my downfall.

Hence my new rule, live in the shadows and forget about NoFap and ofcourse also the pmo.
I sincerely should limit my mobile usage, it has increased a lot after I signed up for NNN on Monday.

5 Likes

Yo bro. Take care of your neck brother.

2 Likes