Narutokun's journal [2023]πŸ“–

I am curios about. I would love to eat food from different cultures.

3 Likes

It feels like i am seeing my body :sweat_smile::joy::handshake:.

All the best brother. More power to you!

3 Likes

Nah man I lost 20 pounds in months no use. Doing something else lol. Im doing exercise and eating small altought junk food still but not much. While doing some exercise to get those muscles working and do more and more.

1 Like

Don’t do exercise. As it will make you lose weight instead do muscle exercises to build muscle.

2 Likes

Chocolate is good remember to buy the sweet ones. It’s seemed that cocoa makes you lose weight so eat the junk ones for example cake, cupcakes, brownies, chocolate, etc.

1 Like

You guys love curry don’t you :rofl: no hate by the way.

1 Like

Also bro do this will help you a lot to gain weight.

Eat fast, the faster you eat the more weight you’ll gain. Eat junk foods a lot of them or stay with healthy gain weight foods.

Eat 3 meals a day with sweets too. Try not to move a lot and stay without working out or do some muscle.

Eat rice too. A lot of rice protein too. Remember to eat protein thats mostly junk. The normal protein might make you lose weight.

Eat as much as you can until your really full and not sick. If you feel like you want to eat EAT. That’s how I gain weight.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

No problem
I like these ones🀣
But I dont want to be fat, just gain some weight

1 Like

Yes I know it will be helpful :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Sholt. I also checked out your Body transofrmation journey and I can really relate to you.
Me built like a couchpotato makes me feel sad :smiling_face_with_tear: :melting_face:

Also good luck to you buddy.

2 Likes

The only excercise I am doing are

1. Cycling &
  2. Swimming.
1 Like

Yea yea I love to eat curry. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

> DAY 1

1. Woke up at 5:00 AM.
  2. Cycled 26.12 KMS.
  3. Took 2 cold showers.
  4. Studied 2 hours.
  5. Meditation before sleep.
  6. Fully clean from PMO
2 Likes

How old are you bud?

2 Likes

Nice man that’s cool

1 Like

Nice exercise man I wish I had a pool so I could swim exercise.

1 Like

Cool bro we all have different foods we like but nice.

1 Like

I am 21 bro. Coming may 22

2 Likes

Eyy bro. I am going to the club’s pool. Have a 1 year membership.

1 Like

I relapsed because of an kissing scene from an movie. Once again going to fight this addiction and will make a comeback.
I don’t know what’s happening to me. Somedays I am angry, sad, procastination or not able to study. Will start my journey today at 12 morning.

2 Likes