Nagate's diary - It can not be true

do you ask wether this is a relapse? or do you ask if we agree with you that this guy is a jerk

1 Like

I wanted to know if it’s considered a relapse

definitely not!
you can’t call it a relapse if some one forces you to see something

I think you should stay away from such guys.

Well I do stay away from them its just that I did not expect it

1 Like

Yeah those kind of people exist & yesterday had a debate about masturbation & I lost debate terribly it’s due to lack of knowledge . Few called me sissy. Some said it’s normal. Some said love your body. These thoughts were small triggers but easily beaten them. In the end I realized that i know the truth & there is no need to give a fuck about that

5 Likes

FUCK those … they dont deserve your advise. Poor idiots…
You should not waste your time & energy to educate those bastards.

2 Likes

They will understand when they submit to the trueth let them rebel against nature all they want
@ravitejjiragihal

2 Likes

My journey Is just taking off 300 days of happiness,anger, sorrow, lust, ernegy and pure freedom from pmo

4 Likes

This year I have had many wetdreams but somehow they are decreasing? I record all of my wetdreams on note last time I went 9 days without wetdreams this time 13 days without a wetdream am just happy with that number, although between this period I haven’t been training hard like before hope they vanish as I stay on my nofap journey.

1 Like

I just failed l, will reset my count to zero i am soo diasspointend in myself as i write this but i will stand on my feet again its my own fault i kept social media with me through out the whole year, but i am done with it i got triggered and my brain was overwhelmed, am also glad to see that i have come soo far, i wanted to to announce end of this month that i have beat one year from january to December but oh well It didn’t happen but I know exactly why I failed I knew since atleast march of this year that instagram would trigger me, but I kept saying I would stop with media begin of next year instead of just maning up and doing it early now this are my lessons that I learned today IF I DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING I WILL DO IT!, sorry I have let anyone down I really mean that but lust took over me through social media I am about to delete my insta, Snapchat tinder and anything else that might destroy my journey to healing I might keep youtube for education though I don’t know, no more netflix either starting today I needed a wake up call after such a long year cheers to 2018 I learned alot this is my last message for the coming next 1 or 2 years I will limit my internet use to atleast 10% bye guys I thank you for all you have done for me and this forum as well.

If anyone of you could learn something from this mistake I just did then you are welcome see you.

2 Likes

You are a LEGEND.
LEGENDS NEVER DIE.

2 Likes

Thank you for the motivation man

2 Likes

I wish you the best for the future, @nagate, and thank you for sharing this as it will serve as a lesson not only for you but for others like me, who are on relatively longer streaks, to be watchful.

I realize that I need to be aggressive about monitoring and curtailing my usage of YouTube, Twitter etc. (even when I do not have work), and have installed the Stay Focused app to ensure this.

Your accumulated NoFap gains will help you even as you start a new streak. More strength to you and thanks for your companionship. You have helped me and others on this forum. We are all in this together.

4 Likes

No worries man. You ve achieved greater than most here, proven better, walked farther. Mistakes do happen. It’s always part of the journey. Cheers!

1 Like

I have totally failed and i want to come back all the promises i made to myself and you guys i havw not kept up i relapsed and i still use social media. I have been relapsing atleast since december 2018 until now i just finished relapsing my counter was once on day 300 now its zero because i let lust hinder my goals i wanna come back,
And i am sorry for not keeping my promises

3 Likes

Brother i know how u feel. Dont push yourself too much.no matter how much our counter build up we will get urges no matter what. You once did it , u can also do it again From the scratch.

2 Likes

Thanks for the great words udi i wish wasn’t my worst enemy, it has done great damage in my life but i will stand back up again my light of hope is not vanished yet i can still do this.

3 Likes

Be glad you’re full of sexual energy and be glad there’s still lots to uncover and learn :+1:
It is exciting times.
Enjoy this journey of self discovery.

2 Likes