My Nofap(Diary)

day 9: successful day. I worked on my music track half the day. However I tried to work out today but my muscles are still recovering from yesterday, since yesterday was my first workout session. I tried doing chest workout but failed in my second set. I’ll try tomorrow. Hope fully my sore muscles should be alright by tomorrow. hope y’all are doing well. stay clean, stay healthy, don’t you dare peek or touch ur self. Stay strong.

day 10 : complete. had a good day today. spent the whole day making music . watched a film, spent some time with my family.

day 11: successful day. had a pretty normal day. although some naughty thoughts came and went but it did not develop into urges(Fortunately). The day was pretty normal. worked on a music track. did my daily workout routine and stuff. hope y’all are doing good. stay strong, stay vigilant.

day 12: went pretty well, did not fap. Did not get any urges. spent the day making music and socializing. Did my workout routine. Trained my arm muscle group today . Hope you all had a great day. stay strong. stay vigilant. don’t you dare fap.

day 13: Today was a great day. Spent a good portion of the day making music. Day by day i am trying to increase my work hours. Today I kept my mobile use at minimum. By evening I had my workout session, And it was great. I had supernatural level stamina today ( literally felt like a beast) and burned those muscles. I pushed myself beyond my limits. whoohoo! Today’s workout was absolutely insane. Hope y’all did great today. stay strong .stay vigilant. Don’t you dare touch yourself.

1 Like

day 14: today was a kind of a successful day. I had a sexual dream today, it was damn impactful. The day started pretty normal. The whole day was spent Reorganizing the things in the house and cleaning. However, during night time I had huge urges due to the dream. Powered through the urges. Hope y’all did good. stay strong. stay vigilant. Stay fap free.

Day 15: sucessful day. Today went pretty normal. Did all my regular things. Played some music. Had a drilling workout.The urges were much weaker compared to yesterday. although today I felt my past baggages coming back to my conscience. All my previous bad experiences were reminded. Just had to observe my thoughts not judging them. Also had kind of a wierd dream yesterday. like I was passing through life’s and reincarnating with different personalities but still remembering all my past life experiences(kind of wierd tbh) but was very impactful. anyways hope you all did great. stay strong, stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

Day 16: average day, did not fap, did not get any urges, although I was very irritable throuput the day, but did no lash out at nobody. I also did my daily workout. that is it, I did not play music today. overall it was an ok day for me. hope y’all had a good day. stay strong, stay safe. stay fapfree.

Day 17: well, it was a pretty good day. worked on a musice track most of the day( didn’t keep track of time). Had my daily workout routine. Man, I am starting to love these workout sessions nowadays. Had no urges today. even when I saw some triggering things I felt no urge. It is probably because I skipped my dinner yesterday and I only took two meals today. Controlling the quantity we eat does have some effect on our urges. Gotta limit my food intake( by the way I am a voracious eater). today was a pretty good day. stay strong, stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

day 18: great day. worked on my music the whole day, took some breaks in between. I did not workout to day. Today is my recovery day. however felt no urges but did see some triggers in YouTube. I’ll workout tommorow. hope you all are doing good. stay strong, stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

Day 19: I just finished today’s workout. I am currently on day19 and man … I am able to feel that my mental strength has increased. During my workout today even when my body tiers out my brain is like come on man, give me 3 more reps. Man my muscles are totally burnt out . Also my recovery time in between sets are much quicker compared to a few days before. I am not sure if I have gotten physically any stronger, But am sure my mental strength has significantly increased.

1 Like

Day 19 completed. Had a pretty great day. Had a killer workout and spent the whole day making music.

day 20 : completed. No urges, did my workout routine. did not make music.

day 21: complete. Did not have any urges. but kinda had some flashback of me being intimate with my ex, brushed it of as quick as I realised it. Today I did not workout. Today is my recovery day. since I did not workout today. I tried wim hof method to transmute my sex energy . I did wimhof for around 5 rounds and trust me when I say I got kinda high. It lasted for few moments. I also completed one song that I had been composing, Now I have to produce it. I have several unfinished compositions which I have to complete though. Anyways, I hope y’all had a great day. Stay strong, Stay vigilant. Stay fap free.

2 Likes

day 23:completed. felt some urges but they were just mental. did not get a boner and was able to manage. however, today I did not fap.

Day 24: Hey, I am now at day 24 today. Today was a successful day as far as not fapping, But other than that today was a little crappy. I spent most of the day very unproductive. although I did work on some music today. I kind of missed that creative flow if u know what I mean. That spark was just missing. I did not workout today because today is my recovery da. I won’t miss my workout tommorow. I have stared to love the workout sessions. heck I’ve even started to love the pain when I workout. Hope I’ll be able to get in the zone Tommorow. Hope y’all had a wonderful day. stay strong stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

Day 25: completed day 25 today. pretty good day actually. did my workout. Kinda worked on some music. well, tried to come up with some creative ideas and it don’t work out. I am too confused and am starting to judge my creative ideas( which is a bad habit btw) but you know I am just too eager to find something new. I guess its a slow process. on the whole, today was good. Did not get any urges. did not have any sexual thoughts. Hope y’all are doing great. Stay strong, Stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

Day 26: completed day 26. I had worked on my music for a good amount of time today. and did my workout. I worked out my abs and arms. Today’s workout was too burning as I kind of felt nauseous after my routine, However it faded away after I rested a while. Hope y’all had a great day. Stay strong, stay safe. Stay fapfree.

1 Like

27 days completed: had a good day. did my workout. sat in front of my computer the whole day to try and come up with some music :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. I think I’ve got kind of a musician’s equivalent to a writers block. Probably I’ll figure out something. Hope y’all doin good. Stay strong, Stay safe. Stay fapfree.

Day 28: hey y’all. Today was good. spent my whole day making music. Today I had some creative flow. I just went with the flow as soon as I got it. I did not count how many hours I worked🤷‍♂️. I just loved it today. I did not work out today. Today is my recovery day. Hope y’all had a great day. Stay strong, Stay vigilant. Stay fapfree.

3 Likes