My sudden relapse at 3 a.m

Guys, I broke my streak of 33 days last night. I woke up at 3 a.m. suddenly and felt the urge to fap immediately. Without thinking, I went ahead and broke my streak. After that, I couldn’t sleep. It was unbelievable. Like some devil woke me up and didn’t allow me to think. I had zero urges in the past one month and I was really happy with my 33 days streak. This sudden relapse has made me little depressed. I will need some support from you all. Thank you. I have reset my counter.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to give the right support to anyone, but there is nothing wrong with trying.
What you have done happened all of a sudden. You slept and woke up in the middle of the night. In that process you could not have had the right time to think clearly before you moved your hands down. And you didn’t feel like you could stop masturbating because it felt good after a while since you started to abstain from PMO. It happened to to me and same happened to anyone else in this community. However that was not what you wanted. That was not you goal. Your goal was to break the cycle and improve yourself spiritually and physically. So learn from your mistake and restart your rewiring process. That way you’ll dodge anything that might lead to a new relapse.

The longest I’ve come to is 35 and I have also been depressed. At least we should be happy for coming this far without having the hesitation to give a little sneak peek and recall why are we following the path to salvation.

1 Like

Thank you for writing this note. I agree with you. I should restart with positivity. And, yes, I am proud to have crossed 30 days because it was the first time I was able to do that in my addiction of 13 years. I am turning 27 in 3 months and I think I can achieve 90 days before my 27th birthday. I will definitely try. Please be in touch brother.

2 Likes

dont fall prey to the chaser effect
that’s all I can say

1 Like

Does that mean relapsing again to chase the same high?

when someone relapses, then it is followed by series of relapses. thats all I know

1 Like

Ya that I am aware of! I will be careful! Thanks bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

That one relapse have not done much harm to you but… If you keep fappin now, then thats the problem

1 Like

I agree! I will be careful! :slight_smile:

if you are working out to lose weight for last few months then definitely having a chocolate wouldn’t harm the entire process

1 Like

Haha chocolate to relieve relapse stress! Sure! :smiley:

1 Like