My Confessions and Experiences

From Now On I will Confess Whatever I do In lone time… This is dedicated page for this…
I relapsed mostly on lone time… So this is where I will post My actions…

Hope for your Support and Advices :blush:

17 Likes

September 23 2020
Day 1
1400 IST- I am lone since 12:00…and there was no urge to watch anything wrong…
I played some online games with friends…
Now I am going to take showers… It was late today…
Although I didn’t study which I am supposed to do…

5 Likes

Thank God🙏 for My 1 day Streak…
I am improving… :blush:

4 Likes

Day 1 of NO fap

16:40 I studied some theory… Now I am going to take a nap…
I exercised In morning… And leaned some New Skills today…

2 Likes

I am also alone. Plz play online game with me.

2 Likes

Hahahah​:joy::joy::joy:… You take that advice seriously it seems… I did that Because In that time mostly I fell to urges… That’s why I played game with my friends…

1 Like

Ok can you play vocabulary games with me? You can play with me… You just need to login from your Google account to vocabulary.com

Then msg me… It was very beneficial to improve English Vocabulary

1 Like

Sorry. I can only play war games.

For the 2 days these confessions is helping me to Break the Chain… :smile:

1 Like

Day 2 of NOFAP

September 24 2020

Time was 15:30 and I were again alone… After 50 hours of Strong willpower I fell to My urges :pensive: due to Poor will and visited P@rn website for about 15 min… After that I reminded myself… And again Back on track… I don’t want to surrender… :smirk:

I am now normal…

4 Likes

These Fucking 15 mins… Can’t deter Myself, This can’t dent my Confidence… I am here to Win over them… I know What is My Vulnerable Time period… (My solitude…) . And I will be more accountable to all of you…

WHAT A PERSON DO IN ISOLATION MIGHT REFLECT THEIR CHARACTER…

I need to be more careful now
I am on day 2 of my Streak I have to maintain it…

3 Likes

@kakka… This is where I am writing my confessions

1 Like

As per idea of @kakka

I am Going with this Rule for myself
I will not stop my urges forcefully but rather by Channelize it with exercise :slightly_smiling_face:

I made some tweaks as per me. I removed rule 1

4 Likes

Day 2
25 September

12:20- I am now alone… My solitary Time starts now… I am going to Study Now😎… I will update whatever I feel in alone…

3 Likes

Bro I have done around 50 - 60 pushups and 50 pushups are pending gradually I’m getting more aware of my thoughts because of these rules , keep going you will win :+1:

3 Likes

Bro , your idea is awesome and very effective for mindfulness … I implemented it today

2 Likes

Day 3

I didn’t study much today… I need to focus more😔. Now I am Alone in my room and Studying English

3 Likes

Good thing is I didn’t fell prey to my Urges… There were no urges at all…

2 Likes

Day 4
September 26
I am enjoying my solitude period… Today I live my real life without mobile(less consumption as compare to previous days) and Studied

Thanks to group made by @strongwillpower, @selfconqurer and @Aman1
I will participate that Challenge for october… It will certainly utilize my Solitary Time into an productive activity :blush:

3 Likes

Day 6
28 September

11:15 I am alone now and will start study from 11:45