My Realisations

HALLO :crazy_face:
I’ve made a few realisations in past days that I want to share with you guys. So about my streak, it’s 0 days currently and I’m in a bad chaser effect from few weeks now. My last good streak was 16 days and after that it’s not been even 3 days :grimacing:
But that’s not what I’m going to talk about today.

These are my realisations:

1. So recently many girls seems to be attracted towards me, I don’t know why because I’m not tall but I have a good face cut and a charming personality too, quite strangely.
    So yesterday I had a test in my tution and I was just casually sitting there and a girl was staring at me for 15mins. She was sitting ahead of me and she was supposed to look in the front and instead she kept staring at me. Whenever I put my head up, I saw her face and that made me uncomfortable. I know that there is something that she wants to tell me but she don’t. If she likes me then she should atleast talk to me, there’s no benefit in just creeping me out.

And then I realised that I’ve been doing the same thing to my crush :confused:
I always used to stalk her, stare at her, follow her, roam around her house and what not did I did.
I realised how uncomfortable I made her feel, if I like her then I should have atleast talked to her, ofcourse she would have rejected me but so would I do to the girl who is stalking me but conversation in necessary! I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

1. Realisation number two is, I DON’T HAVE A SPECIFIC GOAL!
    I do have temporary goals like, score +90% in my board exams, secure admission in a good college, exercise to develop good physique, work on my communication and social skills.
    But I don’t have a specific goal that I could totally dedicate myself to achieve it.
    I realised it today morning when I woke up at 5am. So what happened is, I decided that I will wake up at 5am from now and I actually did wake up without the help of an alarm. Nobody wakes up this early in my entire building, not even a dead soul. So I thought my exercise plan that I’ve decided to do is of 30 mins, so what I will do for rest of the time then I thought I would shave, trim my nails, take a cold shower, meditate. All this will take max 2 hours but then what? What will I do after 7am because my family wakes up after 8 am, I have setup different time slots for study which are adequate and there’s nothing else I can to do. This thought kept me on bed for the next two hours just thinking that I don’t have a specific goal in life.

That’s all. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Bro @Consecrator left RC bro. He asked me how to delete account and stuff and signed out! I think he felt really bad about people treating him here

3 Likes

If we don’t bring a change more people will leave soon. He was genuinely a good person but was struggling to find his space here.

1 Like

I think he did a right job by leaving the forum, if he is not comfortable with us. He will be comfortable somewhere else.

After seeing his stubbornness, I am sure no one gona stay with him for long period. He will soon end up like me.

5 Likes

We can hope the best for him :pray:

2 Likes

Bro, its good that you have written such a long message to share your feelings.
It’s ok, you cannot control actions and talks of everyone, all you can do is to try to convince them into seeing things that you do. The person you are talking about, he is not a bad person at all. But right now , he is in that state where anyone disagreeing with his thoughts would appear to him like a villain of his life who wants to attack him personally. I have been there, I have felt the same. And it stays there until you get fed up and decide to face the other side yourself. Right now, noone can convince him, I’m telling you its extremely difficult if not impossible. But its ok, he will make his own realizations one day. I was the same age as him when I used to believe in such ideas and it stayed there for years. Idk if there’s any method to end that earlier, but the thing is, I form one of individuals forming 1% of people so far who have left those ideas behind and have decided to walk on their own paths. Remaining 99% are still there, and things are getting worse with the inclusion of fakes, wicked people and anti-social elements gaining entry into those communities who are convincing these young man to do extreme things as well. But from the looks of it, he didn’t appear like one of them, or one of those who’ll fall in their trap, however, I hope he can have a clearer vision of all of this soon.
And bro, there’s no guarantee that your crush will reject you either, so try that. If she rejects you, you’ll have this girl from tuition LOL. Things only get harder as you grow older, so don’t miss the opportunities. People who may appear like creeps aren’t necessarily creeps.

1 Like

:joy: Maybe the girl is also doing PMO you should share that we can all be free of this stupid bondage

2 Likes

Yes, some people here are self-centered and only think about themselves, but many people are also kind and helpful on this forum. He was of an angry and proud disposition, so he got that back with full interest :confused: he was not ready to tolerate others :man_shrugging: Like attracts like, so the more kind you are, the kinder others will be too :slight_smile:

?? Mah dude you’re just 16 :joy: there’s more to experience in life don’t give up

8 Likes

well said my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I came back here just to see if Taher accepted my request to delete my account or not. Well he didn’t deleted my account. But one thing remained as usual here - toxic people.

3 Likes

Are you sure all are toxic?

3 Likes

What a world to live in bro, when I relapsed a whole lot of people became happy about it and started making fun of me and trolling me. But I’m not complaining, because I’m the one who’s stubborn and angry. :joy:
Even my request to Taher complaining about people being disrespectful was flagged that day! But yeah I am the one who’s angry. :joy:

1 Like

I mean the ones who were happy when I relapsed.

2 Likes

Uhh…bro can you provide a post or something where the toxic people are?

1 Like

You are speaking as if you know nothing about it.

1 Like

Yes @Consecrator . I am not aware of anyone being toxic here- toxic people abuse others, cuss them and really try to degrade them for no reason even when the others are kind and accommodating. I can’t seem to find that here, but, if you’re sure this community is full of toxic people, don’t waste your time here :man_shrugging: good day!

1 Like

Okay. I am Sorry, if you have such experience over here. I had many people over here whom i am grateful. Please ignore them whoever you don’t like. Now if I were you then I would have transfer that anger or energy for my own betterment by not involving every small things which bothers me. Now choice is always yours what’s good for you. Stay strong

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother, will implement what you said in my life.

1 Like

One of the best advices I ever got in my life. :smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

@Consecrator welcome back

1 Like