My real life story please read my story

My confession about my life too many ups and downs that time l doesn’t give. This time also have same spirit not give in no fap journey . When l was too little my one hand burned in milk. That time wass too little. My mom and dad take to best Doctor of children which expert is children cure. But that Doctor make my hand worst cause of surgery not Sussesful. 1 to 5 class l am bright child in study . All things like art etc. Main problem is begain when l going to new big school in 6 class. When l entered in class all look like me as :alien:alien because of my burned hand . No one making a friend. No one talks to mee l feel like lonely frustrated​:tired_face::pensive:. My self confidence become low. My study also become poor. I am become a child with hidden feeling. A children which always on sclien all day. Some of think that my nature but that not me. A child with hidden mask :pensive:. These thinks going 6 to 10 classs. In these year l become depress child. These things l don’t tell my parents. Because l loss my confidence. My lioness stress anxiety convert in depression due too cause l start masturbation :sob::cry: . In 11 to12 class I find some friends . But no one my best friend which l share my feeling . In 12 l got my first panic attack. Where l suffer a lot in panic attacks. If you guys don’t know panic attacks let me explain. Panic attack just like heart attack. You lfeel you going to die your whole body become low energy. You fell like to susuide :pensive::pensive:. One day try too susuide my soul prevent that time. I got second panic attch in 1 year of college interest exam after. My mom and dad don’t know what going on we l also don’t l am got panic attack and I am extermed inter in DIPPRESSIO. My parents take to dactor thay say your daughter not any diseases. 1 year going like this after my condition become wrost. Then my mom take to near a clinic of my home. There is doctor got l suffering form. This doctor refer to a consuling in 6 months of treatment l become fet and fine. These are my past story my life. 2 year has passed :grin::grin: l think past 🙋 past . That wrost time l don’t give . In no fap l also don’t give up. After reading my story don’t emotional guys. I know l can do it. I believe in God​:innocent::innocent::pray: god blessed mee.

14 Likes

Do you still get panic attacks @sakshi11?

Not but some l feel stress and anxiety​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: normal

1 Like

Do meditation and remember god whenever panic attack comes , I use this strategy before exams to deal with stress and it always works for me and I’m able to give my best

Oook doing medation before exam :grin::grin::innocent::pray::pray: stress goes :pray: @Dean_Ambrose thanks for your tips

Well don’t worry, anxiety goes away with time too… Try and work things out with your head. I mean whenever you are anxious, you can analyze and tell yourself there’s no threat here, and remember to breathe, there’s a 4-7-8 rule. Breath in for four secs, hold your breath for 7 seconds and exhale for 8 secs. Inhale into the stomach though. Not lungs. Keep doing it till anxiety passes away…

You have to work on yourself and your thoughts to completely get over anxiety. And it will make you strong even.

Also yes, regarding friends or people liking you, you have to like yourself, Also your family loves you. Nothing better than that!! Friends do come and go. True friends would like you irrespective of appearance. Its okay to loose people that stays away because of the appearance. It works in your favor. Thats how you filter right ones and the wrong ones. Whats the use of being liked by a wrong one?

1 Like

Thanks @JonSnow001 for your advice :pray::innocent:

2 Likes

You are strong and you’ll be fine. Keep going :slight_smile: #noFap

4 Likes

Back in the days of my school during 11th and 12 th, there was this really bright and super pretty girl in our class, who also happened to be the girls’ monitor. As far as I remember, almost all the boys in all the sections and even some seniors and juniors wanted to grab her attention. But we were surprised when a girl that wanted had a panic attack by the begining of 12th class. When she came back, her eyes were blackened and she looked really weak and pale. I remember one of my acquaintances from coaching who claimed that he loves her, complaining all the time about how she has gotten sleeping bags near eyes and how she looks dull and weak.
Later did we find out that she was starving for someone’s attention too, though I don’t know who that was. This, coupled with the stress of studies, responsibilities of being a monitor and probably some family problem too, gave her a panic attack.
Why am I saying all of this? Just to tell you that panic attacks can happen to anyone and most of the times, these attacks are actually due to effect of several factors acting together. In your case, it was insecurity of a burnt hand, coupled with lack of friends, loneliness, weakened mind due to masturbation, your suppressed anxiety and depression and probably something else too.

I can tell you what doctors would do in the name of medications, they will give you prescription drugs such as xanax, which will make you sleep for long hours, will deteriorate your mental condition further, will turn you into a mentally dumb slow person and in the end leave you with lifetime of prescription drugs. These drugs can be quite addictive and may even lead to experimental drug usage, such as codeine, LSD, etc which will permanently ruin your life.

Whats the best way to get out of it then?
Mental strength. Admitting that it happened, accepting it and moving ahead. Living in past won’t change anything, but if you don’t pay attention to the present then soon it’ll become the past and then you’ll cry over wasting this as well. Keep yourself occupied, pray, meditate, probably even do workouts if possible, study as much as you can and more importantly, have a strong mind that no matter what, you’re the owner of your body and you will decide what to do and what not to. Urges will come and go. Have this feeling in your mind all the time that you can overcome all of this and become a successful person. Work towards your goals. And you’ll be there in no time.
Once you’re successful, you would never feel such urges , or have anxiety and depression and will never have any addiction as you’ll be enjoying the never ending pleasure of freedom, eating sweet fruits of success, having a peaceful brain and you’ll be the happiest person in the world when you’ll see yourself in the mirror and be able to tell yourself that you 're someone you can be proud of.
You are not alone. God is always with you and he will not let you fail. Just hang on. Keep fighting.

2 Likes

Thanks brother @PrDr you are right :pray::pray::innocent::innocent: yes l can do you. Past is past l move forward toward my life goals​:pray::pray: god bless you

1 Like

Stay strong di​:muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Your story is really nice, try posting it on Quora.

1 Like