My life hopeful someone can help/ talk

It doesnt matter your are adult or not i need help doesnt matter from whom it comes. Thanks man i know theirs nothing to lose but my mental state now say u have lost this much a little more is okay that is where i lose a lot. Thankyou for your support

1 Like

How many days for exam bro??

6.5 month and i havent even scratched the surface of it. but their are some who have qualified in 6.5 months too . It require minimum 8 hr of study excluding coaching that is of 6 hrs and i lagging in that so its 9 hours for me to get upto date i dont have any stratagy how i will complete all.

1 Like

Well 6.5 months are not enough .but for securing an average rank for toughest exam(I think upsc) it may help. Studying should be like slowly increasing wrt content covered. If you make a graph between content covered and time . It should be linear with positive slope not sinosudal or exponential because it is not for long terms.
Start from 4 hours or 5. Then never go below these and slowly when you feel(not too late) add 1 hour to it. And similarly go on increasing.
Now about other things you need to fix your video games problem. Ask your parents for help. Tell them I want to study but I can’t control video games so take these. This seems rough but most effective way.

Do daily cold showers
Daily meditation
Exercise
Talking with friends(1 hour )

If you follow all these you will surely achieve what you want.

All advices are just advices if you are not serious.so be serious this time brother.

3 Likes

thanks for your advice. yes sir i think this is only time i can its now or never if this is gone it wont comeback again.
i cant take cold shower i get running nose video game is controlled now but i am alone for 1 day i start playing again its almost bare minimum i played it today for 6 hr. i took it to extreme

1 Like

You think too much about it. It is not wrong to play video games. Just it is not now the time for doing it. And extreme of everything is bad for us. And I told you what to do just tell your parents and they will tell you what to do.

2 Likes

You need to start meditating :sweat_smile:.
You’ll feel much better

2 Likes

mate first of all i think you need some serious self love and understanding!
you are between a rock and a hard place-> a very difficult sittuation and many people face thsi dificulty AND MANY have a hard time
can you aknowledge the fact that you are doing your best right now?
try thinking of it this way if someone else would be in this situation would not he also be desperate, sad cornerd ovrewhelmed?
it might help that : i can tell you i propably would!
it is okay to feel that way most would.

but and that is the big BUT

you are still hear and you are searching for help and a better way.

You can still fix it

and you are trying!

there are a lot of resources how to get started
e.g.

or the audio book

this will help you with understanding your addiction and what can help with it.
it is very important for you to understand that even though circumstances and lack of knowledge got you into this mess

you can get out of it that is what this comunity and your support network are for.

you can do it you just

1. need to want it
  2. need to know how to achieve it
  3. do it

from my very short impression of your situation you are very overwhlemed by the current situation. that is fine and it is important to aknowledge. the next step however. after you felt every thing → you could wirte down every thing that overwhlems you in detail and make a big lsit so that you have it out of your mind and on paper than after reading that - and maybe even crying , screaming or coping with your emotions in another way it will be time to act.
acting will be understanding the situation. cheking your list. grouping the problems so that you have an idea of waht is going on e.g. a mindmap.
than identifiy priorites where are your biggest issues where are you more confident.
the next step is identifying steps you need to do to succeed… dewtailes… e.g. finding a tutor. readin XYZ chapters. taking mockexams etc… you could ask people that have succeded. after that you amke small packages with tasksk and plan for aproximate times and things you might need that support you … e.g. motivational phrases timers social control.

and than it is all about sticking to the plan and adapting to the circumstances these are some very absic coaching ground rules

1 Like

hope i am able to comprehend all of this advice and make a appropriate use of this.

1 Like

i never imagine i would find such good people. Thankyou guys i hope i can apply your advice and learn from each of you in future.

1 Like

its is very importsant to be kind to yourself
slow and steady is better than fast and failing in this case… (forgot the correct idom -.-^

best of luck mate!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.