My Experience with the "Take_No_Thought" Challenge

The “Take_No_Thought” Challenge Experience

Just at the start of my journey on the app, I have found something amazing about the community…

everyone’s desire to grow, to be better and make progress daily and this inspires me to embrace growth myself…

while I joined the “take_no_thought” Challenge, I was glad for the concept was quite appealing to my senses…

it was so appealing that it resonated with the core of growth anyone willing to grow beyond the shores of mediocrity will not want to be left out…

The root of PMO start from the thought as a result of different exposures we have been opened to…

And as such to get out of these situations of falling today and being super pumped up tomorrow, happiness one day, sadness another, it is important to discover the root of the problem and take it from there…

When I came to the true meaning of the “Take_no_thought” challenge, a great light dawned on me that it is indeed a seed of thought that grows and leads to sin and that’s why Jesus Christ encouraged that we should not think about some certain things…

Who would have thought that the reason many are in emotional and mind wrecking bondage is as a result of his thoughts…

Little wonder why the Great Book says “as a man thinketh so is he”, you really want to change but the only means of doing this is by taking it from the root…

you cant do it alone, you actually need help, I won’t deceive you that while I started yesterday, I fell into a relapse and the great intent of this challenge became so real to me and I discovered the two things I would do to be successful on this amazing journey…

1 - a decision to cast my cares on the One from whom planted thoughts in my heart, I would have said I decided to stop thinking bad thoughts, but no, if I didn’t know when bad thoughts overruled my sense of judgement, I will have to submit to Him alone to help and this will be a daily 30 to 45 minutes prayer with Him to renew my thoughts so that I can properly align with his will for me…

1. Engage myself with creating great things that I have highlighted I would do before to become better on the online space…

And in line with all these, i solicit the support of everyone as I continue this journey for in it:

• strength will be birthed

• greatness will be the result

• self-love will be accomplished

• discipline to do the right thing per time will be the result

• and lots of other things

thanks for having me…

entries are still open for the “Take_No_Thought” challenge, and you also can become a clean slate today…

I am happy to see you grow :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.