My Dairy ,will write my daily urge activities here and keep reading these posts so that I can realize better from my previous sins

Hello guys, day first, today I have fapped 5 times that is very pathetic and bogus, feeling hatred for myself and don’t know what to do.
the highest degree of depression I have today.
from today I will write my daily urge activities here and keep reading these posts so that I can realize better from my previous sins.
My goal is to crack GATE 2022 in two digits rank.

I have promised myself I will be a better version of myself.

4 Likes

Hello Folks, Day Second, What I feel like I was a Little worried about small issues, literary small issues this is worst side effects of fapping.
today I don’t have any urge but am very lethargic.

Study only 4 hrs that was not my target, I used to study 7-8 hrs. Hope day 3rd will be great and I will come to my track again.

what I desire are a robust personality and a masculine physique.

Guys wish me luck to retain my streak for almost 30 days.

3 Likes

Best wishes mate!
You can succeed!

2 Likes

5 times wow that’s how the hell dude.

Day 3,
Feeling a little motivated but still lethargic.
Concentration for the study is improved.
No urges were observed today.
Overall it was a good day.

I have promised to become a better version of myself.

2 Likes

Keep going bro. Remain busy always. I failed today leaving my mind idle. Its good that ur studying n all thats they way to go. Inspiring me to study more lol. Best of luck to you bro

2 Likes

Thanks, brother, I will do it certainly.
One day we will get success if we do today.

2 Likes

Day 4,
I have chosen to be busy today but night has to come and it is winter night, now no urges come but I have to stay robust against that inside devil’s will.

The degree of concentration is increased and felt little energy inside my body and no mood swings are observed but are temporary if I relapse that I have to keep in mind.

Wish me luck for day 4th night.

1 Like

best of luck to night !
you sound good and aware be that and keep beeing kind to you you can do this!

bests

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.