My daily diary ๐ŸŒŸ

Itโ€™s my 2nd clean day of challenge alhumdulillah
Today from 2 am to 3:30 am i was studying and then took a break to eat something and started study again at 4 AM and it continued till 9AM but there were 2 breaks in bw
Then i went to sleep at 9:30 am and woke up at 2 pm
Then after doing my breakfast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: went for studying from 2:30 till 4 pm then took a break and then again study session from 5pm to 7:50
Then i had my dinner. After dinner i started my study again at 8:30 PM and then continued to 9 pm. From 9 to 11: 45 pm i had an online lecture.
After that i took a break and watched my fav show on YouTube and then started study session at 1am. That continued till 3 am then a break and session again at 4AM to 5 Am
Till now i enjoyed my break with a cup of tea and checking for imp notifications.
Plz pray for me :star2:

6 Likes

Bruh. I donโ€™t understand. You studied like all day.
Studying โ‰  Life
Why study so much? Also why are you sleeping during the day? Iโ€™m confused. Are exams coming up soon or something?
Not saying studying is bad, and you may have a good reason to be, but you gotta get some wisdom too. Knowledge is pointless if you arenโ€™t learning from your mistakes and GOD every day.

1 Like

Yup my exams are near

1 Like

Actually my exams are near so thatโ€™s why the schedule is shuffled

1 Like