My Accountability Thread

Hi @disaster. I added you, too. The last days or weeks were not realy successful for me, but now I would like to start a new, serious try. I hope we can reach our goal together.

Yeah sure. Off topic are u anime fan, otaku. Me too haikyuuā€™s 4th season came out

Iā€™m only interested in one piece :wink:
In the past I looked more animes like Pokemon and Dragonball :smile:

Day 30 - Still going strong, havenā€™t crossed 30 days in a long time. Noticing amazing health and fitness benefits. Lesser conflicts in day to day life, work gets done smoothly and swiftly. Hurdles are overcome without much hassles. Seems even luck sways in your favour.

Also for those who relapsed recently. Each one of my dozens and dozens of relapses in the last year have helped gain insights on overcoming these urges in the future. I also try to recall one of my past relapses every time I get urges, it seems to help keep the mind in check.

1 Like

Hit 2 days today. Finally back on the board. Though thereā€™s still a huge uphill journey, Iā€™m feeling so much better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.