My 90 days journey

Day 3 Yeeeey
For now this day is really good. I don’t feel any urges. I done many things and I met with friends too. So, now I’m going to run and later I’ll be study language and write my own novel :DDDD

2 Likes

Hahaha let me read it after you finish 🙋🙋

2 Likes

Okay :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

I’m studying but I’m going to sleep soon. This day was really good and I still feel motivate. Tommorow will be day 4, always one of the most hard days on nofap for me, but i don’t think about that, i will be doing things and that’s all :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Thanks everyone for help me :v::v::v::v:

1 Like

I really love building lego. Do you too? :sunny: Good night everybody

Day 3 (almost day 4)
For now i feel good, no urges or something like that :muscle:

1 Like

Day 4
I’m very proud of myself for this moment. I’ll some walk and do exercises :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Keeeeeep it up! You got this, don’t give up

1 Like

Day 4
Okay everyone, so I felt first strong urge when I was using computer. Then i turn off him, do some pushups and now im outside the home with people so i think I will beat it :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Day 4
I don’t feel urges now :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: I’m going to sleep in three hours so good night and tommorow will be day 5 :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Day 5
I feel great now. Some urges were but I do things and they disappeared. I’ll walk and meet friends
soon!

1 Like

Day 5
I was feeling urges today but now i don’t :muscle::muscle: I was running, reading, studying and meeting with friends :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Day 6
I felt really powerful urges but now I feel good :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: It’s great now

1 Like

Day 6
I did many things today. I had many urges too but i don’t give up :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Tommorow will be day 7 :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

And this is my code 544x17
If somebody want it

1 Like

Day 7
It’s wonderful :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Okay guys so i relapse. Today was great, first time on this all I saw freedom from this shit. I, I don;t even now what I want to write. It’s my fault but i I don’t want to feel sorry for myself. I’m just afraid that I’ll be stuck at that point again. I analyzed what actually happened and I feel so stupid right now.
I can see two reasons for this relapse, First - from day 6 I was too sure of victory and and lost my vigilance. Two - can’t cope with some impulse in urge which is really powerfull. I have conclusions from individual days, there they are:

Day 4 - first strong urges but easy to overcome
Day 5 - during it there is some relief when the urges are defeated on day 4
Day 6 - really powerful urges, but i was busy all day so i I beat them
Day 7 - somewhere in the middle of this day a very powerful urge appears

This 7 days were so amazing, i do many many things and I saw how look a freedom life. It’s no end of this journey. I will write here many times more. Thanks everyone for being here with me. A dozen or so days ago, seven days was something out of reach for me. So now its day 0. I feel really stupid
I’m sorry

I don’t give up

1 Like

Now I have to be much more motivated than before, I have to do more and better for the things I do. I will also write more here, the current goal is more than seven days, but I will also pose other challenges, especially much more sport. I also want to share with you my book that I mentioned earlier. Unfortunately, it is in the phase of being on paper in my native language for now, but I could show you one page every day. Maybe that would give me even more motivation? I don’t know yet, my head is chaotic but after this week I feel a hope I have never felt before.

1 Like

Day 0 (round 2)
Let’s start but much more better

2 Likes

Day 0 (round 2)
I’m going sleep. In the morning the fight begins again!

2 Likes