My 90 days journey

Day 0. I relapse again 5 hours ago but I have new motivation. :turtle:

8 Likes

Awesome bro. We are with you on your journey. :v:

5 Likes

It always starts with the 5 hours clean , and the commitment then ends up with an infinite clean streak :fire:

Keep going let the 5h reach to the sky :heart::muscle:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I will do this :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::v::v:

2 Likes

Ok it almost end of day 0 :smiley: I start feeling better. Today i will do many things :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Day 1
Okay this day was amazing :v::v::v::v:Now in Europe is night so i’m going to sleep. Tommorow will be day 2 :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:Im really motivate :v:

2 Likes

Such an amazing new :heart::v: keep going bro :muscle:

2 Likes

90 days
It’s not easy but you can do it :muscle:… stay expressing in bad and in good moment and everyone try to help because we all need to be in a good health way :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Day 1
I start now study new language :muscle: I feel full of energy :fire:

2 Likes

Day 2
Day 2 has come! This is small success and im proud of him. Now I do things for school and later i will running. Have a great day everyone!

2 Likes

Day 2
I was feeling first urges but they are no problem for now :muscle::muscle::muscle: I’ll go for a run and take a cold shower to get rid of them :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

/Day 2
Do you like drink a tea? For example I really love. My favourite are fruits teas (mango is the best) ;33

1 Like

Sport seriously helps with urges :sunny:

1 Like

I do like tea
But
It can never beat my oreo milkshake :innocent:

1 Like

I used to drink tea 1 year ago as my favourite drink , but i have quit caffeine for 3 months , after that I haven’t taste it again but only Turkish coffee and black coffee.

Now My favourite is black coffee

1 Like

It’s time to sleep for me. Thanks everybody for writes here, this is so helpful :v::v: Good night everyone, tommorow will be day 3 :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I do things from morning :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

You are doing well bro :muscle::muscle::fire:

2 Likes